22

"Jennie!"

Jennie just stood up.

"I thought you would never call me that, when I remember you would always call me Isaac"

"Would you prefer me to call you Isaac?" Jennie asked.

Isaac sat on his chair.

"What do you want this time?" Isaac asked.

"I found your two prodigal daughters" Jennie said.

"How much do you need?"

Jennie smirked. "5million won for each head."

"That is too much Jennie!"

"Oh is it?" Jennie said. "How about if I refresh your memory when you left me and my mom? 5 million does not even pay for all the pain you've caused my mom!"

Isaac looked at Irene and nodded. Irene wrote a cheque with 10 million won and gave it to Jennie.

Jennie took the cheque and read it.

"There will be an event next week. I'm sure Dahyun and Jisoo will be there. I will tell you what to do on how you can get one of them. Until then. Isaac."

Jennie turned around and left.

"She indeed has your blood, master" Irene commended.

"Such a wise prick!" Isaac said. "bring me my scotch!" He commanded.

>>>>>>

Dahyun went to Sana's office.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Sana asked.

"I need to tell you something" Dahyun said.

"Okay. I nervous now. What is it?"

Dahyun held Sana's hand and led her to the couch.

"I can't continue the contract anymore." Dahyun spoke.

Sana was silent.

"I don't want to lie Sana." Dahyun continues.

"But we'll announce the engagement next week, you can't..."

"We will, what I am saying is, I can't lie about my feelings anymore. I want to marry you, even without the contract. Sana, I've fallen for you." Dahyun stated.

"What? Y-You what?" Sana hesitated.

"I know I'm just a nobody. And falling in love with you is something that I shouldn't feel. We don't run in the same circles. I'm out of your league. You lay in bed of roses while I sleep in thorns. But each time we are together, though I know it's just been weeks, but I can't help myself but to fall for you. Sana, I'm sorry."

"No.... Dahyun... Don't be. In fact, I feel the same way."

"y-you do?"

"Yes" Sana confirms. "Oh my God..! So you love me?" Sana cried.

"yes. I love you, Minatozaki Sana." Dahyun said and kiss the latter and Sana responded.

They are still kissing when Oscar cleared his throat. They were both too stunned to speak.

"I don't care what is your status in life Dahyun. And I am glad that finally my daughter have finally found someone. I have nothing against your love, but please, no sex in the office."

"Dad!!!!" Sana shouted.