28

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guest. Today we announce the merging of YG financing and MNTZK financial corp. As we are here, we are also gladly announce that there will be no one to be removed from the program. We will work hand in hand as we still continue to work with our charitable organizations. As we made the negotiations, we have still all agreed that the heiress of the Minatozaki clan will take over the merger. Please, let us all welcome Ms. Minatozaki for her welcome speech."

Sana went to the stage.

"Good evening everyone. I am Minatozaki Sana, proudly announce the official merger of both companies. Like what my father said, I will take over both and will still continue the legacy both the companies have left. I will be leading both, and will pursue all the projects that both companies have made. There will be no employee who will loose their job. we will keep each of them."

Sana looked at Dahyun.

"and of course, I will be supported by my future wife. Kim Dahyun. Please come up her on the stage?"

Dahyun climbed up the stage.

"Since she is also here. I will also announce our engagement."

Sana held Dahyun's hand.

"Lies, lies, lies!" Someone shouted as the door slammed open and Jennie came in.

"Jennie?" Sana called.

"Don't you see what she is doing to you Sana?" Jennie shouted.

"what the hell are you talking about?" Sana asked.

"She is the missing daughter of a drug syndicate and she and her sister Kim Jisoo is planning to take over your company so they can use all the money to extend their drug empire!"

Sana looked at Dahyun.

"That is not true!" Dahyun defended. "Baby, believe me, I have not even met my dad in years!" She added.

"Lies again! didn't you just meet Kim Jisoo at a car show?" She showed a picture from her phone which was taken when they met for the first time. "You were talking about planning to take over the company right?"

"No! yes! That was the first time I ever met Jisoo Unnie after I, we ran away from home! Please Sana, believe me! I didn't know any of this!" Dahyun plead. "I love you Sana. Please listen to me." she added.

Dahyun held Sana's hand but Sana pulled her hand away.

"No, it was all a lie" Sana said. "You didn't love me, you just want my money"

"No, Sana, please, baby"

"It's Miss Minatozaki to you."

Sana left the stage.

"Sana, Sana, please listen to me!" Dahyun tried to stop her. She grabbed her hand but Sana pulled her hand and was about to slap her but stopped herself.

"Go, hurt me, I'll take it! I'll take all the pain. But please just believe me!" Dahyun plead.

"get out of my life Kim Dahyun. You never existed" Sana finally left and sprinted to her car. She drove off really fast.

Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon followed Sana.

Momo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung stayed with Dahyun.

"Gwenchanna" Chaeyoung rubbed Dahyuns back.

Then Jisoo and Jihyo came in.

"Dahyun, we have to go now." Jisoo pulled her hand.

"No! I will follow Sana!" Dahyun stood up and ran away.

Her friends tried to chase her. But it was too late as she was already out of sight.

>>>>>>>

Dahyun was running then a van stopped right next to her and covered her mouth with a cloth and take her inside the van.