17

The next morning, Dahyun woke up. she went down stairs and saw Sana having her morning coffee.

"Sorry, I didn't wake you up. I had breakfast. But I cooked some for you." Sana said. "Here, take a seat and I'll ready it for you" She added.

"You don't need to this Sana."

"No, It's fine. You were kind of tired last night." Sana countered.

Dahyun sat on the chair and Sana prepare the food for her.

While Dahyun was eating, Sana placed a tiny box on the table and pushed it towards Dahyun.

"What is this?" Dahyun asked.

"I want to give you a formal ring. I know that the ring you showed Jennie was from the accessories in your closet so, there." she opened the box "Wear this"

Dahyun took the ring and wore it. "It fits" She smiled. "Thanks"

Sana smiled and stared at Dahyun, almost got lost in her eyes. But Dahyun averted her gaze away.

>>>>>>>

Mina woke up beside Chaeyoung. Her bare back is facing her. She saw Chaeyoung's tattoo on her back. She traced it using her finger and let her finger slide on the latters spine.

She kissed chaeyoung's shoulder making her moan gently. Chaeyoung woke up and face Mina.

"Good morning" Mina greeted and kissed her on the lips.

Chaeyoung did not respond and pulled away,

"Why? what's wrong?" Mina asked.

"I smell bad!" Chaeyoung answered.

"No, you don't" Mina slapped Chaeyoung's hand and kissed her again.

Chaeyoung responded. Mina's kisses have shifted on her neck.

"You smell like strawberries and cigarettes. And it's makes me horny" Mina whispered.

Mina slid her hand under the sheets to feel Chaeyoung's skin.

"God you are so hot Chaeyoungaaa..."

"F*** Minarii... ugh...." Chaeyoung moaned. She flipped Mina and is now on top of her. "You topped my last night, you won't get to do it today." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina and had her hand traveled all over Mina's body.

Leading it to Mina's center.

"oh, Chaeyoungga...F***" Mina moaned.

>>>>>>>>

Somewhere.....

There was a pile of pictures of Dahyun. Seemed like they were taken from different time, date and circumstances. There was while she is riding her bicycle delivering food, at the coffee shop and some were while she was with Sana. A lady took the receiver on the phone and dialed a number. The phone rang.

"Tell master Kim, we found her" The anonymous lady said.