22. The Future (3/3)

ANOUNCMENTS

The story is getting a 3 chapter extension (RH-do you think this is were they keep the next chapters?) .

So 28th chapter will be the ending (RH-most certainly)

Becuse im posting way to fast and at this speed you guys will have to wait for 3weeks to get the ending chapter (BH-perhaps)

Amity 3rd person Pov:

It had been a few days since the incident at blight industries... It was a Monday Amity was in Spanish class... Surprisingly she remembered how she first met Luz... Then the first Spanish class with her The first time she suspected something.

It was a couple months ago, but she couldn't wrap her head around how Luz knew that one sentence in Spanish...

"Puedo ir al baño"...

That.... Day...
She looked over to were luz used to sit remembering they have switched classes now and Luz has English while amity has Spanish and then switch.

Amity was quite mad at this, tho no amount of fortune can change the principles decisions. Sadly...

But then again, she could atleast concentrate to class... Or she thought she could.

Her mint was on Luz day and night... She was head over heals and she knew exactly why.

The way Luz talked and how she knew when to be serious.... When to joke around and aspecialy when to help to lighten the mood.

Luz was perfect in every way possible... Now she just hoped Luz was lesbian.. Becuse that was never confirmed.. No matter who she asked no one knew for sure.. Luz acted just like any normal girl whould and then suddenly switch to this tough attitude a lot of guys had..
Amity was considering ask herself but she knew that whould never work.

If Luz wanted to avoid a question she could. She never told amity why she was so sad the day the industries was searched.. And tho she seemed to return to normal amity felt that something is wrong... It was suspicious. She never heard Luz call eda either and seemingly was avoiding every question related to eda.

Tho amity was not the type to pry so she left it there. Giving the girl some space was her best option.

"Amity Blight no matter if you are top student or not you still have to pay attention to my class" said the Spanish teacher.

"Sorry teacher"

"We only speak in Spanish during class repeat!"

Amity was slightly annoyed aspecialy after the teacher literally just spoke in English tho she was not one to argue.
"Lo sient profeso" (sorry professor)

"Mucho mejor, you still have much to correct why not ask noceda later, from what I saw you know her pretty well" (way better)

"Lo haré!" (I will)

((amity does not always say the sentences correctly so people who speak or at least speak Spanish please dont get triggered im sorry ;-;))

"Ok class Continuemos" (let's continue)

Amity took a moment to remember that she and Luz had almost every class with each other she should easily be able to ask Luz for help with Spanish.

And then the chain of thoughts began again.

How does Luz know Spanish? Maybe she studied for the class? But the pronunciation was perfect... It should not be a coincidence.
It felt like she was half Spanish... Maybe her parents were Spanish? Wait no she's a witch... They have never been in the human realm.