5

Megan

We are all at the arts and creativity station making paintings, following an instructor. We already had breakfast and Beyoncé missed it. We're here at like 8 in the morning and Beyoncé is still nowhere to be found.

I'm nervous for her but maybe she has leadership obligations.

I'm trying not to think about it but I miss her. I've recently out her onto anime and wanted to watch another episode of My Hero Academia with her for lunch.

Jordyn gets close to me as I'm in the back of the room. I just don't care to interact with anyone that isn't Beyoncé.

"What's goin' on whichu?"

"Nun."

"Cut the shit. I know it's Beyoncé."

I shrug. I don't even bother to debate.

"You in love." She bumps my shoulder with a chuckle, "ooouuu, my big sister in luuuvvvvv."

I can't help the smile that displays on my face.

I can't even hide it at this rate.

"You do."

Jordyn smiles hard too, "are you gone tell ha? She know?"

"Nah."

"That what you worried 'bout now?" Jordyn says. "She playin' witcha heart? Do I needa lay her out???"

"Nah, Beyoncé fine. Just ain't seen her all morning. I'm worried."

"Ah, Ight."

"Wanna try to look fa her?"

"No use. She had Kelly take over. She might be in the director's office fa sum."

"She do sum else?"

"Ion know, Jordy."

"Ight. Can i sit here? We barely been hangin' out cuz of our new friends." She suggests.

As much as we harmlessly fight with each other as sisters do, I will always love hanging out with each other.

Last time I fell out for someone I had feelings for, Jordyn was right there. She supported me all the way through.

I appreciate having her as a sister. I take care of her too.

She begins to paint next to me. I swear when I look up she switches paintings. I only notice because my lines are neat and hers are not.

I let her take it though, I perfect hers within a few strokes. It sort of keeps my mind off of Beyoncé, talking with my sister and hearing her gush about a boy she's interested in.

However Beyonce rushes back into my mind after the clock trikes 9:54am and we begin hastily cleaning up to move to the next station. Which is fishing.

Once we get all of the paintbrushes cleaned, I sneak off back to the cabin. If she's sleeping, that's fine but I at least want to know she's okay.

The grass softly squished beneath my sandals as I make my way up to the cabin. I'm just worried.

I open the door and see no one. The room is spotless like it was when we all left. No Beyoncé, no sign that she could've returned and left again. Nothing. And I'm deathly worried now.

I text her and the text box is green immediately.

There's nothing much I can do when I don't know her whereabouts.

Someone knocks on the door, I'm guessing someone from the group.

I just hope she's okay.

________