4

Beyoncé

I invited Megan for a swim today. She has a yellow orange and pink swimsuit along with a coverup lightly tied to her waist. She's gorgeous with her long waist length box braids sweeped up into a bun.

"Come on." I'm treading in the water as she decides whether or not to jump or just walk in with the steps.

She eventually comes down the steps.

"This shit is cold, I knew you was settin' me up."

"Shut up and come closer."

She swims towards me and waves her arms around in the water.

Im fully relaxed and in my happy place.

"See?"

Megan nearly falls over in the water.

"I'm on my tip toes, Beyoncé, I don't know how to swim."

I chuckle. Megan is caring and quite funny at times.

She is quite literally my only friend at the moment. I'm not sure, I don't get close to many people I have a very small circle. I don't push people away and I'm not mean unless the person shows their ass to me first.

I just don't make a social effort much, unless I se e someone I feel is worth it.

Megan to me is more than worth it.

She brings out that childishness that I had before my little sister passed. I was a child when that happened but I was very quiet and stoic afterwards. I barely cried even when I was genuinely feeling sad.

It took so much from me and Megan is bringing it all back.

Yeah, I like her. Yeah I like her like that.

I'm 18 and never dated for the exact reasons I just stated previously.

I've had crushes but once I tried to get close to try to halla at then they proved to be horrible. I'm not even trying to be corny or anything. But she's way different.

I gently place my arms around her waist, to hold her up with a smaller excuse to just be closer to her. Hee soft skin and scent is just right there. She's got no makeup on because it's early as fuck in the morning, still dark out. I think it's like 4 o'clock.

Megan's perfect with her caramel skin, beautiful smile and voice and her perfect personality.

I pull her a bit closer to shore so the water comes up to our stomach.

She was dramatic, the water wasn't even up to her chest all the way. But Megan is a funny unserious person at times so I don't even mind the dramatics.

Megan hangs onto my shoulders by loosely laying her arms on them.

"Bey, I'm gonna trip on a random boulder."

I kiss my teeth, "I gotchu, you fine. Stop being melodramatic."

It's just a few more minutes and Megan and I haven't switched positions yet.