23

Beyoncé

I took my medicine this morning and found out from Jordyn where Megan is.

I park at her mother's house and knock on her window. The way I used to. It's nighttime.

"Baby." I whisper.

I see the tv's on and there's a body in the bed.

"MEGAN!" I whisper louder.

The window slides open and I see Megan in a robe looking at me with a blank expression.

"Yes?" She has a flat tone of voice.

The hairs on my body raise. I fucked up didn't I?

"Look, baby. I gotta talk to you. Baby im sorry and --"

She sighs, "give me a second to get my shoes on. Aleena is here."

She rubs her eyes and I nod.

"Meet me in your car. Too cold to be out at night."

"Baby, look im sorry." Is the first thing I say as were back in my car and the light is on.

Megan has sad and tired eyes, looks as if she's been crying and my heart throbs.

"I shouldn't have acted that way, I shouldn't have said that shit you didn't deserve that. Baby, im sorry. You mean everything in the world to me."

"Listen, Bey. I get it having medical issues van be a lot but at the same time you cant be mad at someone for caring about you. I saw the love of my life have a seizure and as I was in the hospital they kept telling me you almost didnt make it! And for you to say that it broke me. Im still not over it."

I nod because she's entitled to her feelings, im not gonna tell her how to feel. She sniffles and looks away for a split second.

"I silk admit Bey, I was wrong for overdoing it witchu. Im sorry."

"You don't gotta apologize, I am."

We both lean over the console and I bring her into a hugs I engulf her heat into mines. I run my hand over her back.

"I love yo' ass, Bey. But lets not turn this into a thing because our relationship is too beautiful to turn inti some toxic shit. Ill give you your boundaries baby."

"Okay. I agree." I kiss her.

"Can we go home? I cant stand being here."

"Yeah, baby. Need help with ya stuff?"

__________

It's been a month since we fought real bad and Megan and I have been closer than ever. The two of us are even over sharing at this point. I dont wanna lose Megan over petty shit.

Today I'm proposing. Ive decided to have a home dinner and to hire a chef to come in and cool and I'll decorate the rest. I dint know how to cook so this makes sure we have a beautiful night without any food poisoning or any damages to the house.

Megan is actually gone out with a couple of friends from college so I should have enough time to get this set up before she's back.

I've got an excess of flowers since she loves them basically everywhere. Ive incorporated a lot of nature here and there, fuck it everywhere. I have rose petals on the ground and im gonna light the chandelier candles the closer she gets to being here

Im in a flowy black formal jumpsuit and will put my gold accessories and jewelry on later. My waist is hugged perfectly. My hair is in some waves and i have a gold clip to hold back the smaller side since I have a side part.