9

Smut Warning!!!
Megan

Since Beyoncé was in New York she's been promising to take me on a date. Literally I got out of the shower and she instantly told me she wanted to treat me today. Me being me agreed a 100%. She even bought me a dress.

I've been gushing to her about being treated like a princess and Beyoncé does that anyways, but wanted to go the extra mile and take me somewhere beautiful in Houston to eat.

Beyoncé confirms the reservation and we're led to our table. There are not many people at this hour. Those who are are clearly rich and out with their partners as well.

We've already ordered drinks and the customary salads and breadsticks are the first things handed to us.

"Baby."

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

"You welcome, C'mere." She kisses me. "I really care about you a lot."

We're in Texas, so anything we order has some variation of steak. As a matter of fact the food is so good we eat without saying any words in between Beyoncé was onto something.

"You know you the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life?"

"Bey, quit that shit." I smile and my face begins to turn red and blush real hard.

She shakes her head and swallows, "Nah I'm so deadass serious, you so perfect."

I look at her for a split second.

"I'm serious, bae."

My smile doesn't fade.

"I think I know what that smile mean."

Beyoncé makes me happy in so many damn ways. And she knows it.

"What it mean then?"

She just shrugs and I raise my brow.

"Hmm? What it mean then?"

"Megan, you gon' chill out we in public."

I smirk as I see her get hella flustered.

We spend the rest of dinner talkin about our relationship and I swear I fall more and more for this woman.

________

Beyoncé

Just because Megan is my first girlfriend, doesn't mean I've never fucked before. I've been with 5 people. 2 of them being men and in my sophomore year of highschool. Purely experimental. One was gay the whole time but was hoping he'd "fix" himself. The first guy didn't even care to let me cum. I was edged so damn bad.

The three other chicks were from junior year over to my senior year. Just passive sex at parties or just friends with benefit situations. They were good an all but I had to quit just sleeping around with people I had no emotional connection to.

It just doesn't hit right.

Megan starts fondling and grabbing onto me in the car before I can even start it up. Thankfully I have tints and it's pretty dark out. Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal to start off round one.