Introduction

Kim Suho - 28yrs old
Prince of South Korea

Kim Suho - 28yrs old Prince of South Korea

Lee Ye Eun - 27yrs old
a commoner.

Lee Ye Eun - 27yrs old a commoner

     Prologue.
_______________________________________

Snow started falling. It was chilly outside. He tucked a coat on her, stared at her and smiled. 'you will love my surprise babe' he thought.

Slow music was playing on his radio. It was cold but Ye Eun was feeling warm she had a good nap. But she woke up as the car stopped moving.

"Did we reach? Why didn't you woke me?" She said.

"You were sleeping. And you look tired. I m sorry for calling you." He said feeling guilty.

"No Prince I am happy to meet you after so long." She smiled. "Let's go out." She said exiting his car.

Suho exited and gave her the coat to wear. "Wear it it's cold." He said helping her to wear.

"You should wear it Prince. I m strong haha" she laughed. She saw the view. Her mouth agaped. "Is this place real. How can it be so beautiful Prince." She said running around like a child.

Suho laughed and caressed her cheek. "You are cute." He said. This place was his safe place beside that lake.

"Ye Eun I want to say something to you." He said straight looking in her eyes.

"I know you will either tell me to distance myself from you. Or you want to take a step ahead." She said looking at the view of various buildings.

"I love you Ye Eun. And I don't wish to just date you. I want to marry you too." He said taking a step ahead and removing a ring from his pocket.

She pulled his shirts collar and kissed him.

Disclaimer
_______________________________________

This is just a work of fiction. This story is a Royal Au. All the royal Au stories are standalone. Just some spoilers or scenes with other characters will be shown. Will contains some mature words. This is the first story of mine so, I hope you will like this story.