4.Something

After hearing that from Suho Ye Eun excused herself. She was on her way to the room untill she bumped onto some guy. "I m sorry." She bowed and was on her way to her room until the guy grabbed her. "Wait who are you what are you doing in this palace." The guy asked.

"She is the photographer who was appointed." Suho told. "Jongin why are you grabbing her like that leave her." Suho pushed his hands away from her and stood beside her. "Ye Eun he is my brother Prince Jong In." Ye Eun immediately bowed and greeted the prince.

Jong In smiled at her. " You are cute miss photographer." With that Suho slapped his hand. " Oww hyung why are you slapping me. Hyung tomorrow Jongdae hyung and Eunho is gonna come right?" Suho nodded. "I wish Minseok hyung will also come. I miss him too much." Suho hugged JongIn and patted his head.

It was a sweet scene Ye Eun was urging to take a picture but she forgot the camera so she clicked with her phone. She left those brothers. Next day was an important day for her as their was event and their team was assigned to take pictures.

Next day~

Waking up very early Ye Eun made her way towards bathroom doing her morning routine she selected the best dress for today as she can't wear jeans or shorts in palace. She was eager to meet Suho. 'How will he look today. He looks so good in any clothes like from Suit to Shirts to PJs.'

"Good morning Prince". Ye Eun greeted JongIn. He smiled and kissed her hand. "Good morning Miss photographer". He smiled and again got slapped at his back but this time from the king.

Ye Eun immediately bowed and greeted him. "Hey Prince jongIn you are here flirting with this pretty photographer." JongIn bowed and apologized. All of them went towards the event hall many guests were present their.

But Ye Eun's eyes were searching for her prince. Prince Suho. She already liked him he was her funny bunny. Her thoughts got stopped because of his honey like voice. "Good morning everyone" Suho greeted and bowed towards the guest.

Suho was busy talking with the guest. JongIn was eating some food. King and Queen were busy giving poses to the Mr. Choi. Miss Yoon was scolding Mr Ahn. Ye Eun was busy taking the picture of the hall.

Ye Eun was in garden again admiring the nature suddenly Suho came and scared her. "Hey you scared me." She widened her eyes as she realised what she just said. "I m sorry prince." He laughed and waved at her.

"It's fine it's better that way I like that you treat me as your friend." Suho took her hands in his "Ye Eun promise me that even after leaving the palace you will contact me huh please Ye Eun." He held out his pinky finger.

She smiled and accepted it. "I promise Mr.Suho the great fashion designer." They both stared at eath other thinking the same thing.

'No matter where you are I m loving you'.