15.For Life

They both kissed passionately. Ye Eun pulled off and stared at him. Suho smiled. "Prince Suho, I love you too!" She smiled. "But we can't be together, we can't get married, we can't have a normal family." She said.

"Ye Eun, let's be positive, you never know what can happen in future. We can get married, we can have a normal family." He said. He took the permission for slipping the ring on her finger, she was hesitant but agreed.

"Do you want to know a secret?" He asked. She nodded as they both sit on bench. "My Mom was a commoner too. She wasn't a royal." Ye Eun's eyes went wide.

"Bu---"

"I know Royal's can't marry commoner." He said sadly smiling.

"Then!?" She asked eagerly wanting to Hear.

"My Dad means King was in love with her. He used to tell us their love stories. It was so cute. They were really happiest couple out their. But My Grandfather opposed it. But Dad never left her side. Dad was grounded, he was also set up for blind dates but he never went." He said chuckling.

"So he told them He will not marry anyone but My Mom. Grandfather was left with no choice as he was old and wanted to retire. He accepted them. And finally they married." He stared at her and tucked a loose strand behind her ear.

"Life was happy for them. They had Minseok hyung and me. But after I was just five years old my Mom means Queen died. Later I came to know that she was having a heart disease." Suho blinked back his tears and Ye Eun wasted no time and hugged him.

"It must be so hard for you. I am sorry you have to go through all that. But don't cry. See your Mom is seeing you and frowning because you are crying." She patted his back.

Suho chuckled and pulled off. "It's true. She loves to see me and Minseok hyung smile." Ye Eun smiled.

Ye Eun received a call from her Mom. "Hey where are you? Don't you want to come home?" Suho laughed. "Are you with a guy? Is he your boyfriend? Tell me you idiot?"

Ye Eun was beyond embarassed. She got up and went to a corner. "Mom I will come in half an hour. Bye" with that she cut the call imagining the scoldings she is going to get after going home.

"Let's go your mom must be worried." Ye Eun nodded. Suho was entering the car but Ye Eun stopped him. "What happened?" He asked.

"Prince! Let's date. I am ready to face the consequences later." She said holding his hand. Suho just smiled and hugged her.

"I will never leave your side. We will face it together." He laughed. They kissed again and entered the car. Suho switched on the radio.

It was playing 'Baby don't cry' . Suho hummed the song. "You know I love this song" he started humming the song.

She agreed. "When you smile, sun shines!" He sang looking at her. She smiled. They reach near her house. Ye Eun exited along with Suho.

He held her hand and interwined them. She smiled. "Prince you are going to palace right? So when will meet again?" She asked pouting. Prince Suho pinched her cheeks.

She hugged him. "I will miss you. Meet me soon." She said.

"Yes very soon." Suho told her.

Suho pulled off and kissed her forehead.

"Ye Eun who is this?" Her mom asked. Her dad also came outside.

"Uh- Mom he is------"

"I am Suho, Ye Eun's boyfriend." He said and bowed.

"Whaaaa----" his dad yelled.

"Aren't you Prince Kim SUHO. Second child of King." Her mom said. He nodded.

They bowed, "Please come inside Your Highness."

He was hesitant but went. He sat on single couch whereas Ye Eun sat with her parents on couch. Ye Eun's Mom offered him juice which he gladly accepted.

"Ye Eun What is he saying? Are you dating. You know that you can't." Her mother said.

"Ma'am---"

"Don't call me that Your highness." Her mom said.

"I really love Ye Eun. From the beginning when she started staying in palace. I was attracted to her. But eventually fell for her more." He said taking a sip of his juice.

"You know that a Royal can't date commoner. You both are from different worlds. King can never accept our Ye Eun. And I don't want her to suffer." Her dad said in stern voice.

"I know that King will never accept but I am ready to fight for her. For our love. I will stay by her side and will face consequences with her. I am not saying our love will be flowery but I will make it happen just for Ye Eun" He said

With that Ye Eun fell deeply in love as he said those words. It was just crush at first. But as she started to know more about him she fell more for him. His talks, his laugh, his jokes, his care and his cute bunny smile. How can no one fall for him.

"Dad I love him too. And you know I love taking challenges. I don't care if I win or lose but your daughter can never give up without trying." She said looking at her parents. Her dad stroked her hair.

Suho just melted looking at the scene. He just loved seeing Ye Eun so strong. She never feared him. She was always straightforward. At start Suho just used to flirt with her. But after meeting her everytime he got to know more about her.

Her likes, dislikes, and many more. He just fell more and more for her. He used to miss her when she left palace.

Suho really felt bad, Ye Eun always does the things first. She confessed first, she kissed him first, she really confessed him so many time. But he was thankful as he proposed her first.

Ye Eun smiled looking at him. Suho wiped a tear from his eyes. Ye Eun's mom felt sad so she stood and hugged him.

"Don't cry!" He just hugged her mom. And cryed.

"I miss my Mom" he said sniffing.

"Don't cry Son! Your mom must be frowning." He looked at smiled. He remembered Ye Eun telling him same thing.

They got up as Suho was ready to leave. "So do you agree with our relationship." He asked. Ye Eun's fingers were crossed hoping they will say yes.

"Yes We agree" her dad said smiling. Ye Eun hugged him and Suho spinned her. Her parents were laughing adoring them.