24.Dinner

They all went inside the restaurant. Everyone sat beside their girlfriends! Wives! Friends! Everyone introduced themselves to others.

"It really feels like I am in college. Introducing myself to others." Kim JongIn said.

"Prince you are handsome." Yeon Ah said. Baekhyun just slapped her arm lightly. "Baekhyunie I just complimented him." She smiled innocently.

"Ji Won I thought you are going to die single but look where you are. Having a boyfriend. You also brought his sister and her boyfriend good my sister." Sehun teased Princess Ji won.

"I thought you would be baby all your life Oppa but look where you are marrying. Unnie don't you feel like you have been married to baby." Ji won said to Sae Bom.

Princess Sae Bom shrugged. " Hey Ji Won don't say these things to my baby." She caressed his cheeks and pouted.

"Hey." Sehun yelled and everyone laughed. "Yixing Hyung I am seeing you after so long." He said.

"I know. You are still baby." Yixing said and Sehun whined.

"Kyungsoo, don't feel awkward it's fine." Park Dong Kyung said to her boyfriend. "I know how are you feeling. It's fine." She assured him with a smile. He used to hate these royals but look where he was eating dinner with them.

"Prince JongIn, I am seeing you both after so long." Baekhyun said eating his dinner.

"You stopped living their. I still hate you for that." JongIn said.

"Hey you know right why I left. And you also left who went to U.S" Baekhyun taunted him. They both were bickering.

"Suho." Ye Eun whispered to the Prince beside him. He looked at her. "Iloveyou." She whispered. He mouthed a me too and blowed a kiss. She smiled shyly.

"Go get a room Miss Lee." Chanyeol said and everyone directed their attention towards Suho and Ye Eun. Ji Won just slapped his arm.

"Don't disturb them like this." She said and everyone laughed.

"Minseok. Eat this." Yeon Joo gave him a piece of her steak. "And eat this too and this too." She gave him almost everything.

"Angel, you should eat you are loosing weight not me" he said and fed her some meat. She chewed down the meat. He pinched her cheek. "Ahh so cute."

"Dong Kyung ah." Kyungsoo said. She hummed and looked at left. "I am sorry." He mumbled slowly. She understood what he was referring and squeezed his hand softly.

"Oppa. Congratulations." EunHo said pointing at Suho and Ye Eun. She saw how close they were. Suho was feeding and she was looking at him cutely.

"Ye Eun ah congratulations." EunHo said smiling. Ye Eun smiled.

"Thank you Princess." Ye Eun said and clinked glass with her.

"Prince. Can I leave. I am feeling too much awkward." Eun hee said looking at JongIn. He smiled.

"Everyone." He yelled. And Eun hee widened her eyes. "She is my bestfriend. Eunhee." He said.

"Eun hee ya don't feel awkward. Treat us like your friends." Minseok said.

"Yes and Kyungsoo you too. I am seeing you are not taking. Talk with us too." Princess Sae Bom said.

"So guys. I am going to tell you all something important." Jongdae stood and held Eunho's hand.

"Yes tell them Hyung." Jongin cheered.

"What is he saying?" Yeon Ah asked to Prince Sehun who was beside her. He just shrugged.

"So guys!" Jongdae again said.

"Oppa tell us fast." Ji Won said sipping her wine.

"He is going to kill us with suspense now." Yixing mumbled.

"Okay okay listen. Today we decided who is going to take the throne and----------" he again took a long pause.

"Prince tell us already." Dong Kyung said.

"I am going to take it." He yelled and Princess EunHo's eyes widened. She stood and hugged him. Everyone cheered.

"Omo Prince Jongdae are you serious." Baekhyun said. He was friends with him.

"Congratulations" Ye Eun said to Prince Jongdae and Princess EunHo. "Are you happy?" She asked Suho. He nodded.

"Very much" he said and hugged her.

Everyone Congratulated them. Everyone hugged them. Everyone was happy. Though some just met first they felt happy. Some used to hate them then too they felt happy.

After the dinner was over everyone were ready to go home. Yixing was going towards the waitress to give them bill. He urged them he will pay. After many convincing they all agreed.

"Here's your card Sir." The cashier said giving him the card.

"Bae Se Yeon." He said looking at cashier. She widened her eyes.

"Lay" she mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"I should ask the same Se Yeon ah." He yelled. Everyone looked at them.

"Prince Yixing. What happened?" Park Chanyeol said.

"Uh Chanyeol nothing." Yixing said he looked at the girl and grabbed her hand. "Guys I will leave first. Thank you and sorry and congrats Jongdae." He said and left the restaurant.

"Whats with him?" Yeon Joo said linking hands with Minseok. Minseok just shrugged.

"We will leave now." Kyungsoo said Bowing. He held Dong Kyung's hand, she bowed too.

"Let's go to Palace." Princess EunHo said to Jongdae. He shook his head. He pulled her hand and went towards the car. He bid his goodbyes and left.

"Ye Eun ah let's go for a drive." She instantly nodded. They both sat inside Suho's car.

"Yeon Ah. I am going on drive with Suho. Will you go without me." Yeon ah nodded.

"Prince you can leave with others. I will go by myself." Eun hee said.

"Are you dumb? How can I leave you alone my shawty." He laughed and held her hand. She just silently followed him.

"Sae Bom let's go." Sehun said.

"Yes my baby let's go." She pinched his cheeks. "Bye Unnie." She waved at Yeon Joo.

"Princess. I will drop you at your house. Come. That both idiots just went without us." Chanyeol said opening his car's door for her.

"Let them be Chanyeol. They are kids." She said putting her seat belt.

"Yeon ah let's go for drink." Baekhyun said as they were walking. They declined everyone who offered them a ride. Yeon Ah nodded.

Minseok and Yeon Joo were also on their way towards her home.

"Ye Eun I am really happy." Suho said hugging her. They were near a beach sitting on the cold sand. Cold breeze was blowing and Ye Eun's hair was flowing with it.

"Me too." She smiled and put her head on his shoulder. He caressed her hair.

Do you like this chapter. I included everyone here. So next chapter will have Suho, Ye Eun moments. Other characters moments will be in their story. So look forward for it. Bye Love you.

Sehun's story is published:) If you are interested check it out.

(End is near)