8.One and only

Ye Eun was told to go with Mr. Choi and Prince Suho and JongIn to attend a royal wedding of Prince Oh Sehun. She heard about him he was a big business man.

As they were on their way Suho changed cars and now he was with Ye Eun and Mr.Choi in JongIn's car. "How are you? Did you sleep well." He whispered . She was shocked as she Mr.Choi was going to sit but Suho was sitting. "Have you ever attended royal wedding?" She shook her head.

"No." Suho nodded. "You are looking incredible today in all this suit." She caressed his hair and now they started Messing up each other's hair. "Suho heyyyy now I have to do my hairstyle again I hate you." Suho took her hand and with other he started combing her hair.

"Just let them down you look beautiful." She blushed. Their driver has blocked the view by closing the small window so that they can have privacy. He hasn't seen anything from start so Suho was relieved.

Arriving at the venue Ye Eun started clicking pictures as she loved the place it was beautiful just like she see in dramas. "Did you like it?" She smiled and nodded.

'A commoner can never afford these type of wedding wow royals are lucky.' she thought.

She clicked many pictures of venue. Their was a pretty fountain inside. Their were many photos of bride and groom. 'They decorated it nicely.' She thought.

She bumped into a small child. "Sorry noona." He said.

"It's okay. Don't run you will get hurt." She caressed his hair. The boy smiled and went towards his dad.

"Do you love small childrens." Suho came behind her. She nodded. "Me too." Both smiled.

"They are cute." She said looking at small childrens playing.

"I know" suho told.

Prince Sehun came to greet Prince Suho and Prince JongIn. They hugged each other. They were cousin. "Wow Sehun I can't believe you are getting married this early I thought you were going to be baby till you become 50 hahaha." JongIn laughed at Suho's comment.

"Hyung don't say things like this." Sehun whined he was still a baby. Just as they were laughing Ye Eun was clicking photos of venue. At that time Princess Sae Bom arrived wearing a marvelous gown. Everyone were amazed by her beauty.

"I will go now my wife is searching me i will see you later hyung." Sehun left the place and went towards her wife. "Ohh! my princess is looking gorgeous." He complimented and kissed her cheek.

She kissed him too at his cheek. He loves how she is so daring isn't afraid of anyone. She loves how he is a shy baby but tries to act mature. Their chemistry is great.

"Suho will you visit me when I leave the palace." Ye Eun ask as he was sitting alone. Suho smiled nodding his head. "What if you forget me after I leave the palace. And what if King married you off to some royals and what if you didn't told me these don't hide these things from me okay". Ye Eun said feeling a little sad.

"No he will not don't be sad I will never marry any royal, and i m willing to leave all these royal life if he disowned me." He hold her hand and smiled brightly. "you will keep me with you right?" He chuckled.

Patting his hand "ofcourse I will keep you as my servant." They both laughed. She stood up as Mr.Choi called her. "I will see you around I will click some pictures now bye Bunny."

"Aww so cute so you love Miss Photographer". JongIn sat beside Suho with wine in his hand. "You know right Dad will never approve her stop giving her hope." JongIn patted his brother's back.

"No it's not like that." Suho smirked. "When are you leaving for U.S how are things their? Is the hospital okay.!?" Suho asked.

"Yes hyung it's great I m leaving next week and Jongdae hyung is leaving tomorrow." JongIn said taking sip of his wine. "Hyung I support you and Ye Eun is great woman let's hope next wedding is yours." Suho smiled.

"Thank you hyung for coming here." Sehun hugged Suho and JongIn. "Princes it was great having you here hope we meet again in your weddings". Sae bom grinned giving them a side hug.

Ye Eun slept in the car as she was tired. Her head was on Suho's shoulder. He was admiring her features. 'How will i live when you will leave the palace sweetheart' he thought as he also slept.

They arrived at palace after 2 hours and Suho was wide awake. He wanted to carry her but it will look suspicious. So he let Mr.Choi carry her. He will be lying if he didn't feel jealous.