6.Hard for me

Prince Kim Jongdae and his wife greeted the King and Queen later they move to Prince Suho. Jongdae hugged him and Princess gave him a small side hug. " Hyung it's been a while how are you?" Jongdae smiled and moved his attention to the girl beside Suho. "Who is this girl Hyung? Is she your girlfriend hm-hm." And Prince Jongdae started laughing.

Suho grinned imagining that and said, "No she is the photographer." Jongdae instantly realised and greeted her. JongIn who was playing with some children came and hugged his brother from behind. "Hyung I missed you soooo much." He fake cryed.

"Aww uri (our) jonginie missed his brother." Jongdae said making everyone laugh. But his wife was awfully silent not uttering a word so Ye Eun thought of having conversation with her. She was still confused about Suho's words. "Um- Princess can we take a walk." She was too awkward speaking that. Princess Eunho smiled and agreed.

"Whats your name?" Princess asked her.

"Ye Eun Lee Ye Eun." She answered. Princess smiled and offered her a piece of cake. "Thankyou princess."

"Do you like Prince Suho." Princess asked making Ye Eun's eyes go wide. "Don't be shocked I just sensed it." Princess stared at the dark sky. "Suho is a good kid infact every Kim Prince is a good child. They are considerate and take care of their guests like their own." Ye Eun noticed that princess was smiling sadly.

"Don't you love Prince Jongdae princess?". Ye Eun asked staring at sky. She noticed that Princess was real beauty. But their was something hidden she was hiding something it was not her place to be asking as she was going to apologise.Jongdae came and snaked his arm around Eunho's waist.

"Here you are my Princess I was searching for you let's click some pictures." He smiled his eyes were also hiding something but they really have those power to act like nothing was wrong. "Miss Photographer we will take a leave now you can talk with my wife later." They left her alone.

Ye Eun was going to her room as she was tired now but as she entered she was shock seeing Prince Suho sitting on her bed. " Did you wait for long time I m sorry I was jus-- nevermind what happened why are you here?" Suho chuckled and stood.

"Ye Eun let's go for a drive. Are you okay with it." Suho said suddenly. Ye Eun was shocked. Ye Eun was hesitant first but then she agreed. They both went towards Suho's car.

Ye Eun said "Prince is it okay for you to come with me late night." he smiled.

"It's fine no one will come to know. Do you know there's a place it's really beautiful at night i will take you their you will love it." He started the engine.

Arriving near a small lake he stopped the car. Indeed the place was beautiful. Small lake decorated with pretty street lamps. Fireflies were also present their to add more beauty.

"Wow it's really pretty. I love it." With that she clicked a picture with her phone. She also took a picture of Suho staring at Lake.

"Prince how did you find this place any secrets related to this place." Ye Eun said sitting on a nearby bench. Suho too followed and sat beside her.

"I was just strolling and noticed it." He said. "Do you have a boy uhm boyfriend." He asked. She laughed.

"No Prince. What about you." He shook his head. She understood. "Prince are you not close with Queen."

"I am but not that close she is my step mom." He smiled sadly. "My mom died when I was just 5 years old. And i have a hyung who doesn't stay here."

"Ohh you sure have many secrets prince." She smiled.
"Many than you can think of" he chuckled. "Let's go now tomorrow you are also coming right."

"Yes" she stood up but for her badluck she slipped and fell on the ground. "Ouch my leg." She injured her leg. Suho made her sit on a bench and kneeled to see her injury.

"It must hurt a lot. Wait I have first aid in my car." He brought the first aid and started bandaging it. "I always keep first aid in my car. Minseok hyung always tells me to keep one with me and JongIn that kiddo too tells me same thing." He smiled.

"It's a nice advice i will also keep one with me. Is Prince Minseok a doctor." Suho nodded.

"Yes he and JongIn are doctors." She nodded. "let's go now. Can you walk." He asked.

"Yes i can run too." And there she goes running with injured leg.
"You will fall again don't run." He too started running behind her.
" You are their right to catch me." She said innocently blinking her eyes.
"Yes" he said and cleared his throat. Car ride was silent.

They arrived at the palace. Ye Eun went in her room and Suho too went in his room.