10.Love Sight

After arriving at Palace

"It was good day let's make it better Darling." Suho smirked coming in her room with some beer, Soju and some snacks. She was shocked seeing him like that. " Are you scared haha I didn't mean like that." He ruffled her hairs.

They both sat near the window. Suho filled their glass with Soju. He handed the glass to Ye Eun. "Cheers." They clinked the glass. "Prince Suho can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Royals are not allowed to have Sex without marriage right?" Ye Eun questioned. He shook his head.

"No they can't but if they are going to marry each other it's fine." He smiled. "Why are you curious about it do you want to do it?" He asked chuckling.

"No I just asked." She smiled taking sip of her beer now. "I will miss this palace, this room when i will go home tomorrow." She said sadly staring at stars.

"Won't you miss me?" He asked staring at her. She nodded.

"Yes i will, I will also miss Prince JongIn he is cute." She said taking another sip. Suho laughed. "Why are you laughing, I am telling truth you know." She chuckled. She finished a whole bottle of Soju.

"Girl you are drunk. Stop drinking and go to sleep." He took the her glass and stood. She took her glass back and started pouring more beer.

"Who said I am drunk. I can drink more. Let's go for another round please Suho." She blinked her eyes innocently. He was left with no option in front of her cuteness. He nodded and sat again.

"Just two shots okay." He told her she nodded. He poured the Soju. "Take it and stop being so cute I can't control if you started talking like that." He whispered the last part very slowly.

She just chuckled and sipped her Soju. Bottle after bottle. She drank and Suho just stared at her. She stared him and suddenly pinched his cheek. "Wow you are like cotton so soft." She laughed. He just stared at her harrassing his cheeks. "Suuuuho why are you prince can't you be commoner. I really like you." She removed her hands and took a sip again.

"Stop now you are really drunk." He took the glass. "Go sleep now. You have to leave tomorrow." He was about to stand but her next words just hurted him.

"Why are you telling me to stop. Why are you telling me again and again I am leaving tomorrow. Why are you pushing me away. I thought you liked me." She said with closed eyes.

He smiled sadly. He bent to her level and kissed her forehead. "I like you but..." He was cut off by her.

"But you are royal and can't love me because I m a commoner." She smiled with closed eyes. He tucked her loose strand and was about to get up but she kissed him.

His eyes widened. He pulled away. "Atleast kiss me once. I m leaving tomorrow. I don't know I can see you again or not." She said as a tear escaped from her eyes. He sighed, wiped her tears and kissed her.

He kissed her softly and she moved her lips in sync with his. Their tongues were dancing in rhythm. Suho pulled and Ye Eun pouted. He kissed her forehead. They stood up but as Ye Eun was drunk. Her balance was not proper.

Suho hugged her and said, "You are really an angel in my life. You really brought smile on my face. Thanks. I will never forget you. And call you." He carried her and tucked her inside her blanket.

He caressed her cheek one last time and left her room.

Suho was sad. He desparately wanted to confess his heart out. He just can't. He went in Minseok's room. He sat on his bed which was unused from two years. He really missed him.

Seeing lights on of Minseok's room JongIn went inside the room. He saw Suho sitting their seeing their photographs. "Hyung what are you doing here?" He sat beside Suho.

"JongIn do you remember the time when we all were having a small fight because of cotton candy." JongIn nodded. "And you nearly bit Jongdae's arm. They were so good days."

"Hyung then we decided to divide it in four halves." Suho nodded remembering it.

"Yes and later that evening Dad ordered so many cotton candy." JongIn smiled nodding.

"Hyung you can share with me. Are you having a problem. Is it about Ye Eun?" JongIn patted Suho's back.

" I really like her. From first day she came in palace she treated me so different. She wasn't treating me like a prince. And today." Suho sniffled. "She told me she likes me." JongIn hugged him.

"Hyung don't think about all these royal things just go for it. Never give up. We can convince King later." JongIn said.

"You know right what happened with Yoo Mi. I don't want that to happen with Ye Eun. It's just better she being my friend." Suho said " You know right how JongDae became because of it. Let's not talk about it. Go to sleep it's late." Suho stood and went in his room and slept with a heavy heart.