28.All My Love

"Will you come to Japan with me?" He asked showing plane tickets which were in small envelope. Her eyes widened. "Ye Eun let's go there. I heard it's really beautiful their. EunHo was recommending me to go their with you." He asked her.

"How like why?" She stuttered. Totally confused. No words were coming out from her mouth.

He held her face and stared into her eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. "Is something bothering. Don't you want to go there? We will cancel it." He said.

She shook her head. Tears were forming in her eyes. He wiped them with his thumb. "Suho." She called him.

"Don't just look at the ticket open the envelope too." He said smiling. Confused Ye Eun opened it.

"It's----" she removed a small Polaroid from the envelope. It was their photo behind was something written.

"Will you marry me Ye Eun because at the end of my tiring day you're all I want to see."

"It's not enough to just look at you, the moment my eyes fell on you, you bloom in my heart, So baby"
Will you Marry me?

She looked at him with shocking face. He just shyly hide his smile. She smiled and hugged him. "How can I be so lucky to have you my Prince. I love you. I really do." She said.

He hugged her back. "I Love you too." He stared at her. "Give me answer." He asked. She laughed and stood from the bench.

"Catch me and get the answer." With that she sprinted. She ran hard teasing him. He smiled and ran to catch her.

"Ye Eun don't run you will fall." He said and ran behind her.

"You can catch me then." She said. She slowed down and he caught her from behind. He turned her.

"Now there I need an answer." He asked. She pinched his cheeks.

"How can anyone reject your proposal bunny." She said pinching his cheeks. He laughed and held her hand. "I am going to marry you." She said. He kissed her.

They both sat down again on the bench. "Suho I wanted to say something to you." She asked. He hummed. "Actually I got an opportunity to go to Japan." She explained everything to him.

"So you decided to reject it and stay here. And open a studio here." He said. She nodded. "But I think it's a good opportunity. It's in Japan. We can stay their. I have a office their too. And I just proposed you with Japan's ticket you can use this opportunity. I can work their and you can take your parents too." He said hopefully so that she will change her mind.

She just shook her head. "It was not my dream. I will think about it. Let me hear my parents answer." She nodded. "But why Japan?"

"EunHo recommended me. I was thinking about somewhere different so she told me. And it's her home country so she knows better." He said.

"Okay." She replied and linked arms with him and kept her head on his shoulder. "I love your proposal."

"Thank God. It was quite simple but you love simple so I thought about it." He said.

"I love it. It's unique. I am tired of seeing couples proposing with Rings and all. I love it." She said kissing his cheeks.

He kissed her forehead. "Let's go now. You should sleep. And these plane tickets keep them with you and tell me your decision." He said standing up.

"Let's go. I will open my studio after coming from their." She said suddenly.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "How does your mind change so suddenly?"

She laughed and slapped his head. "I really want to work with Mr.Jeong. I will not sign the employee contract and will just work as his assistant. Hey it's decided now." She said and jumped like a child.

He held her shoulders to stop her. "You are so cute." He said. "Lets go now." She nodded. He dropped her to her hotel and bid his goodbyes.

She left the Palace next day without meeting Suho. She just texted him. She decided to talk with her parents about it.

"Mom dad just come with us. Please." She pleaded them.

"We can't girl. We have to work here." Her dad said. "You should go. It's good opportunity for you. Plus Prince Suho is also coming. You should go." Her dad caressed her hair.

"Mom Tell him." She held her mom's hand.

"Babe we can't. He is right. You should go." Her mom said. "Okay." Not having any other option she just nodded. "Call us okay. Don't miss us." Her mom said. She nodded.

Next day she told her boss that she will go. He was happy. There flight was on Friday and today is Wednesday so she thought of shopping. She called Yeon Ah but she was busy with performance.

She saw Dong Kyung on her way. Dong Kyung was looking a little sad so she went towards her. "Hey squirrel what's wrong?" Ye Eun said looking at her.

"Ye Eun Unnie hie." She waved. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Shopping. Wanna come?" She asked with fingers crossed hoping she will come. Dong Kyung nodded her head.

They both went to many stores. They bought many clothes and other things. "Unnie Take this I think you will need it." Dong Kyung said pointing at small packet of protection.

Ye Eun's Eyes widened. "Hey you kiddo shut up." She went ahead. Dong Kyung just laughed. After buying they went to eat something. Ye Eun dropped Dong Kyung home.

After reaching her home she showered and called Suho.

"Did you finish packing?" He asked.

"Yes love. Did you?" She said selecting some outfits.

"No. And I have no one to help me out. JongIn is in hospital with Minseok Hyung and Jongdae and EunHo are in China. Ugh." He said pouting. She just laughed. After talking for some good minutes they kept the call.

Next day Ye Eun was ready to leave. Her mom dad hugged her and told her to take care. She saw Suho outside her house. He greeted her parents.

"Let's go baby." She yelled. He nodded. "Japan we are coming." He laughed.