27.Rythm after Summer

Waking up early Ye Eun was on her way to her company. On her way she found a beautiful sky. Looking at the sky she remembered Suho. The days they spent. Their talks, their bickering, teasing, care. She just remembered everything.

"Ah I will Miss him." She mumbled and went inside her company. Suho was busy with his work. He had many projects to complete. So he was quite busy.

"Ye Eun." Mr Choi called her. She went towards his desk. "Ye Eun shi I heard about the offer you got. Are you accepting it?" He asked.

"No." She said. His eyes were widened.

"Why it's a good opportunity for you." He said and gave a coffee. She gladly accepted it.

"Sunbae you know right. My dream is to open a studio. I don't want to go their. I know it's a good chance for me. But I don't want to leave Korea." She said.

"I can understand but it's really a good chance for you. Think wisely Ye Eun you can't have chances like this again." He said. "I will leave now. I am going to a park." He said and left.

"What should I do?" She mumbled and sat on her chair. She started working on her projects.

"Lee Ye Eunshi." A colleague called her out.

"Yes Taehyung shi" she bowed.

"Can you come with me to Palace. Actually there's a historical place and we have to take photos of it. So can you come. Are you busy?" He asked smiling.

Hearing the word palace Ye Eun was excited she immediately nodded. He smiled and they both entered the car. Taehyung was driving and she was checking the camera.

In back seat their other colleagues or juniors were sitting. "Ah I am excited!" Lee Ha Neul exclaimed. "It's my first time. Noona how's the palace." He asked Ye Eun.

"Hey Call her Sunbae. She is not your Noona." Kang Ji Eun slapped his arm.

"It's fine. And about palace. It's very vast and beautiful. There are many places inside and they are so incredible. Y'all will love the view from their." Ye Eun said.

"Wow now I am excited too!" Ji Eun exclaimed.

"These kids." Taehyung mumbled and shook his head.

She wanted to inform Suho but she thought of suprising him. She was looking outside the window but suddenly Ha Neul yelled.

"I am bored. Let's play something." He said cheerfully. Ji Eun nodded excitedly.

"You both play. I am driving." Taehyung said.

"Sunbae please let's play. We are really bored." Ji Eun said. "Unnie tell him to play."

She just nodded and poked Taehyung's hand. He looked at her and she mouthed let's play. He gave her look but she requested him so he nodded.

"What game?" He asked them.

"Fry pan game." Ji Eun asked.

They all started playing game except Taehyung. After few hours they reached the Palace.

The guards let them in after showing their identities. Ye Eun's eyes were desparately searching for Suho but was nowhere to be seen.

"Let's go." Taehyung said. They all went towards the historical palace. Which was of King's great grandfather.

"Wow it's lovely." Ji Eun beamed. Ha Neul nodded at her comment. They all went inside and started doing their work.

They all went inside the Palace where King and others were staying. They all greeted the King. He greeted them back. He was staring at Ye Eun. She was feeling uncomfortable as if hundreds and thousands and people are looking at her.

"Lee Ye Eun right?" King said and Queen smirked. She nodded.

"Yes Your Majesty." She said and bowed. King nodded.

"You all can leave now." Queen said. Everyone bowed and left the Palace. They were resting for some time and leaving the Palace. As they have already booked a hotel to stay.

"You all can rest or explore just don't cause a trouble it's not our company okay." Taehyung said. The kids nodded and went to explore. "Ye Eun shi we will leave at 9pm. I will do some editing. You can rest." She nodded.

As she was taking a walk in the garden she saw Suho with a sketchbook in his hand. He was drawing something. She smiled. She took a picture of him. She saw few petals of cherry falling from tree she picked some.

She went behind him very sneakily. He was wearing earphones so it was better he can't hear her footsteps. On count of three she blewed the petals on him. He was shocked. He turned and saw smiling Ye Eun.

"Am I dreaming?" He said standing from the bench. He removed his earphones. She shook her head and kissed him.

"Are you still in dream?" She whispered. His eyes were widened like O.O She laughed. "You are so cute. You really look like a Bunny." She said laughing.

He hugged her. "You are real. What are you doing here?" He said pulling off.

She shrugged. "Just came for work with colleagues." She said removing the petals from his hair. "Do you like the Surprise?" She asked. He nodded.

"It was awesome. And what's with this petals. It felt dreamy." He said and kissed her palm. She just shrugged.

"I have to leave now. I am going to stay at hotel near the Palace." She said. They both were walking holding each other's hand.

"Why? Don't go. Stay here." She shook her head.

"When I will reach hotel. Come their let's go outside. Let's go somewhere." She said. He nodded excitedly.

Ye Eun and her colleagues left the Palace. She told Suho she will text him about the sneaking thing. He nodded.

"Ye Eun Unnie?" Ji Eun called her. She looked at the younger and nodded. "Are you dating Prince Suho?" She asked. "Don't deny we saw you."

"We?"

"Ha Neul and Me. You both were kissing wow what a scene. It wa-----" she was cutoff by Ha Neul who shoved a bread in her mouth.

"Let's go." He grabbed her hand and bowed and left. Ye Eun just shrugged and went inside her room. After eating dinner. She texted Suho and they agreed to meet near a park.

They both saw each other. She went inside the car. "Let's go." He said and she nodded. They talked about many things. Ye Eun thought about asking him about the offer.

"Suho." She held his hand after they exited the car. They both sat at the bench. "Will you-----" she was cut off by Suho who showed her something.

Her eyes were widened. He smiled.