9.La La Love

So This story received 100 views. Thank you so much for reading this story. Love you alots. <3

Next day~

Today is last day of staying in palace everyone will miss it. Specially Mr. Prince Suho and Ye Eun. They will miss each other.

"So today is last day explore the palace servants will help you if you want to buy anything you can buy it by this card." King announced giving them their golden card.

"Suho go with them it's better than you designing the clothes." Suho was beyond happy that he got permission to hangout with photography team mainly Ye Eun.

'yo my girl I m coming'. He smiled.

Kim Jongdae and Princess EunHo were also leaving. Jongdae and Princess EunHo bid their goodbyes to King and Queen.

He hugged Suho "Next time you are coming in China okay." Suho smiled and nodded. Jongdae hugged JongIn who was crying like a baby. "Aww don't cry we will meet again soon." He patted JongIn's back.

"Yes hyung." He sniffled. Princess Eunho also hugged Suho.

"Congratulations on your relationship." She whispered making Suho's eyes go wide. "I know everything" she mouthed. She hugged JongIn next.

Prince Jongdae and Princess EunHo bid goodbyes to photography time. Princess Eunho hugged Ye Eun. "Don't forget my words okay. Be happy." She smiled and sat on passenger's seat.

After Prince Jongdae left everyone went towards their room. They left after an hour to explore the palace.

Everyone was excited to explore palace to buy gifts for their loved ones. Prince Suho was with them telling them stories behind many things. Ye Eun was taking photos of scenery. "Prince Suho I really need to buy something special for my wife what should I buy recommend me something." Mr.Choi asked.

"You can buy many things but I will recommend you to buy Perfume there's a place which sells awesome perfume you should buy those." Suho replied as they reach they divided themselves in a group of two.

Prince Suho and Ye Eun
Mr.Choi and Suho's servant
Miss Yoon and Mr.Ahn.

"Enjoy yourself everyone." Suho announced and left with Ye Eun. "Ye Eun what are you going to buy, tell me i will recommend you shops." Suho said holding her hands. She was shocked by his action but she let it be as it will be her last day here. "And don't worry no one will see us i m wearing a cap." She chuckled and punched his arm.

"I need to buy something for Mom Dad my cousin who lives in New York , mainly for me and a special one." She talked walking towards a cap shop.

"Who is special one it's me right i know!" He followed her.
"Who said it's you?" She blinked innocently.
"Excuse me Ajumma do you have black cap?" Ye Eun asked searching for caps.

"Yes my lady do you want one?" Ajumma answered. Ye Eun nodded. "Here take it." She bought the cap and was off to next shop.

Suho was tired "Hey i m tired let's eat something." She took his hand and lead to a small but elegant restuarant. "Please bring us some royal food." Suho ordered.

"Let's go to palace i have bought enough now. Let me call the members." Suho nodded eating his food. Suho buyed a pretty bouquet for Ye Eun which she was not accepting first but later accepted.

She bought a small classical instrument for her dad as he loved it. A small vase for her mom. A cap with something written in traditional palace language for her cousin. Food for herself and two cute brown teddy for Suho and herself they were couple though.

After eating lunch Suho recommended them to visit a small church. They agreed. After reaching their, all of them started admiring the church. It was well built, with a small pond near it.

Everyone went inside and prayed. Ye Eun looked at Suho whose hands were clasping together and he was mumbling something really slow as he was desperate.

She smiled at him and prayed for him. 'God let his wish come true.' She opened her eyes and looked at Suho who was already staring at her. He smiled.

"Let's go out." He told everyone. He was just about to sit in his car but Ye Eun stopped him by grabbing his hand. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Why are you going come sit with us. Are royals not allowed to stay with commoners." She teased him.

"No it's not like that. I was just tired." They both started walking towards pond. "Where are others?"

"They are clicking pictures. Can I ask you something?" She said. He nodded. "What did you pray for? You were tensed. Is something wrong tell me?"

"No it's nothing. And I just prayed for something that you can't know." He laughed. "My wish will not be fulfilled if I told you." He said. 'I just prayed for your happiness girl and that if possible we can be together.' he said in mind.

"Okay okay it's fine don't tell me." She scoffed and went forward.

"Hey Ye Eunah wait for me." He said running in her direction.

Mr. Choi, Miss Yoon and Mr. Ahn came and they left the church on their way to palace.

"Aaaaa I will miss staying here." Mr. Ahn exclaimed. Miss Yoon slapped his back.

"Why are you yelling in my ear you weird ass." She said punching his arm again. Suho felt happier seeing all these. He saw Mr. Ahn's and Miss Yoon's bickering, Ye Eun who was staring outside the window. Mr Choi who was busy on his phone and his servant who was driving the car humming a song. They safely reach the palace.