11.Home

Suho woke next Morning a little early he went inside Ye Eun's room. She was still sleeping. He stared at her face as he too don't know when he can see her again. He kissed her forehead. " I will miss you my love." He whispered.

"Me too." She opened her eyes. Seeing Suho's widened face she laughed. "What?." He shook his head.

"You were awake." She nodded.

"I was just going to sit but you came. So I played along." She laughed.

"Do you remember anything from last night." She was about to shook her head but all the memories came like a video in her mind. She was embarassed.

"Listen I will meet you at breakfast table. Bye." With that she sprinted towards the bathroom. Suho was dumbstrucked but left the room.

"Whaaaat the fucking fuck I did yesterday. Why the hell I confessed and why I kissed him. Earth swallow me please." She exclaimed. She also remembered the words she said. 'But you are royal and can't love me because I m a commoner.' she felt sad.

After taking bath Suho went towards the breakfast table. "Good morning everyone." He cheerfully said. He saw Ye Eun was present their. He smiled towards her. She widened her eyes but smiled back awkwardly.

"So did you all enjoy staying in palace." King said.

"Yes His Majesty" They all replied.

"It's good to know that." King smiled continuing drinking his tea.

"Our Boss will send you the photos by next week His Majesty." Mr. Choi said. King nodded.

They all packed their bags. Suho went inside Ye Eun's room. He wanted to hug her but was hesitant. Seeing his nervousness. She hugged him. 'It's just a friendly hug Ye Eunah' she thought in her mind.

"I will miss you." He said and caressed her head. She nodded.

"Me too." She said holding back her tears which failed.

She remembered the gift that she bought yesterday. "Suho wait a minute okay." She went towards the closet. She opened and saw the gifts. She smiled and pick the bags.

She handed him the gift bag. "Here take it." He was curious and was about to open it but she stopped him. "No don't open it now. Open it when I will leave okay!" She said.

He nodded.

"Ye Eun-ah come fast." Miss Yoon was calling her. He kissed her forehead one more time and left the room. She took her bags and left the room too.

"It was really nice experience Princes." Mr.Ahn said Bowing towards them. "I will miss palace." He said sadly taking seat inside the car.

Mr.Choi and Miss Yoon both bowed and took their seat. Ye Eun too bowed and smiled towards Suho as she can't hug him in front of Prince JongIn.

Suho extended his hand "Will meet soon Miss photographer." Ye Eun was hesitant but he assured her with a cute bunny smile.

She took his hand and they both stared until Mr. Ahn honked the car's horn.

"I will leave now Mr.Prince." she smiled and sat at passenger's seat.

Suho went inside the Palace followed by JongIn. Suho busied himself with his designing. He then remembered about the gift he opened it and saw one teddy bear with a small letter in his hand. He smiled and opened the letter.

"To dear Prince Suho,

So, I left the palace, haha. Okay so I bought this cute teddy, the one which you have is a female teddy and one with me is male one. Haha I m being childish now Sorry.

Prince don't miss me too much. And what happened last night. I m really sorry I was drunk. Please forgive me for kissing you like that. I was really stupid. But what I told yesterday are all my true feelings. I know a Royal and commoner = impossible. Haha but......it's fine I can understand.

So I will stop my stupid letter now. Bbye, don't miss me tooo much. And if you miss me then just call me. Now bye.

Yours lovely
Ye-Eun

Suho smiled as he wiped his tears. He decided to go in JongIn's room.

JongIn was inside his room.
"Hello hyung ----- it's me ------ how are you -------why don't you call us anymore." JongIn teared up hearing his favourite hyung's voice.

"Kai-ah you are crying. Don't cry I miss you too." Minseok said from another line. Kim Minseok, first son of King had left the palace a long time ago. He had given JongIn a special name. Kai.

"Hyung meet me soon please." JongIn sniffled.

"JongIn can I come in. Open the door. Who are you talking with." Suho knocked on the door.

"I m hanging up don't tell Junmyeon okay. Take care Kai." With that he hung the call.

"JongIn why are you crying." With that he hugged Suho. "Hey what's wrong tell me, don't cry. Did he call you?" Suho said Patting his head.

JongIn nodded. Suho sighed. "What did he tell is he planning on coming or not." JongIn shook his head. Suho sighed and left the room.

He missed his brother. After leaving the palace he just talked once or twice in three years. He went towards the garden sitting on the bench he just viewed their childhood. Minseok and Suho playing with water. A lone tear escaped from his eye.

"Hyung why you left me here.!?" He wiped his tear going back to his office.