29.All About You

"Wow, look Suho it's beautiful." She said as they both were on their way to Suho's apartment. He could have bought a building but she refused.

Suho laughed looking at her. "Ye Eun let's go." He said. They went inside the apartment. It was too big for a normal apartment. Living room could have two rooms in it. "Do you like it?" He asked. She nodded.

"I will rest now. I am tired. I have to go to work tomorrow." She mumbled. Suho pinched her cheeks and pulled her in bedroom.

"Sleep. I will arrange the stuff go." She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"You are best boyfriend." She said and slept. Suho started arranging their things. He decided to cook something for her. He went to buy some groceries.

Coming home he saw Ye Eun wide awake. She just came from the room. "Where were you?" She asked. He showed the bags.

"To shop groceries." He said. He placed them on kitchen counter. "Miss would you like to help me?" He asked. She nodded. They both made food. Suho was making fun of her how she was mistakenly going to put sugar instead of salt.

"Hey stop it." She said. They both ate. "Let's go out." She said. He nodded.

"Let's go at night. I want to sleep now. I am tired." He said and she agreed. After having a good nap they were on their way to explore Japan. "Ye Eun let's go their." He said pointing at some shops.

She nodded. They bought many things. They played many games. They were enjoying. "Suho let's go their. It's so pretty." She said pointing near Lake decorated with lights.

They both clicked many photos. Both were now tired. They went home and slept as they had their dinner at some Japanese restaurant.

Ye Eun woke up early as she has to go to work. She showered and saw Suho was cooking something. "Why are you awake?" She asked sitting at dining table.

"Ma'am I am also going to work." He said and served her sandwich. She nodded. "Eat it. I will drop you." She nodded again with puffy cheeks.

They both were on their company. Ye Eun greeted Mr. Jeong. "I am grateful to work with you. Mr.Jeong" she said shaking hands with him.

"Same here Miss Lee." He said smiling. "So Meet him Mr. Jeon Jungkook. He is friend but we both work together." He said.

They greeted each other. On other side Suho was struggling with something. "Sir I think we should use ochre color sir. It will look better." Park Jae young his secretary suggested him.

"I think you are right." Suho smiled. After a busy day Suho was on his way to pick Ye Eun. He saw her laughing with some guy. "Ye Eun." He called her. She smiled and went towards him.

"Meet him Mr.Jeong and Jungkookshi his assistant/friend." She introduced them. "Meet him Prince of South Korea. Kim Suho and my boyfriend." She said and linked arms with him.

They both bowed towards him. He smiled. "I will leave now." She bowed and went with Suho. "How was your first day?" She asked.

"It was great. It was new. Yours?" He asked as he took seat in driver's seat.

"It was nice. They all explained me the concepts, projects and many. It was new for me too." She said. They both went inside their home.

Days after days passed. Weeks after weeks passed. Ye Eun was now searching some good places in Korea for her studio. Suho was helping her. It was their day off. "I think this is better. I am getting some hip hop vibes here." Suho said bobbing his head to imaginary music.

She smiled and hit his head. Everything was going perfect in their life. They used to meet their friends sometimes. EunHo and Jongdae also met them as EunHo visited her home sometimes. But not everything goes perfect.

"Ye Eun stop it for god's sake." He yelled at her. She was in tears. Apparently Ye Eun saw Suho with Geum Hui. Geum Hui was telling him to marry him. As she was on brink on being homeless. Her parents were going to abandon her. He totally refused and told he was going to marry Ye Eun.

He explained her many times but she was just not convinced. "Suho. I am going." She said left the apartment. Suho knew she wanted some alone time. This was not first time they fought. After relaxing for some time she would come home but today she didn't.

Suho was stressed he went out to find her. He searched every places she could visit, every alleyway, every cafe but she was nowhere to be found.

Later he went towards the lake they went together when they arrived here. He saw she was taking pictures of Lake. He smiled and backhugged her.

"I am sorry for yelling at you." He said. She turned and raised her eyebrows.

"Who are you Mr.? I don't know you." She said hiding her smile.

"Oh so you don't know me." She shook her head. He kissed her cheeks. "Now?" She again shook her head. He kissed her head. "Now now? She again shook her head. He smiled. "Okay so I am leaving" he said and was about to leave but she held his jacked.

He smiled and kissed her lips. She kissed him back. "I swear I only love you Ye Eun." She nodded. "I rejected her. I told her I love you and I am only going to marry you." She blushed. "Sorry for yelling at you."

"Apology accepted. And I am sorry too. I asked you so many times and didn't trusted you." She pouted. He hugged her.

After few months they decided to go back to Korea. Life in Korean was good too. They used to meet once in a week.

"Suho let's get married." She said sitting beside him. He was shocked. "let's get married Suho ya." She again said. He nodded. "Let's decide the date, venue, outfits, and many more." She said.

"Yoo girl. Outfits are decided. As for date. How about December 29?" He asked. She nodded.

"Outfits are decided!!!!" She asked him.

"Remember that dress I showed you when we first talked." She nodded. He just shrugged. "Are you serious?" He nodded and she hugged him. "I loved that dress and I can't believe I am going to wear it."

"So as for venue I and Jongdae will look for it and then you decide." Suho said holding her hands.

And with that they decided everything with help of their parents, King and Queen and other Princes.

Today was D-Day. Suho was beyond excited. As he was on waiting for his Ye Eun to come. Princess Sae Bom yelled. "Ye Eun is no where to be seen." With that Suho's heart dropped.

The End.......

Kidding hehe!! Epilogue is coming. One will be in Suho's view and other will be in Ye Eun's view. Enjoy.....bye loveyou alots