13.Love! Love! Love

Ye Eun was getting ready. She left a little early so she could practice a little. On her way at bus stop she bumped onto teenage girl.

"Sorry Unnie." The little girl's hand was bleeding too much. So Ye Eun wanted to help her but she was in dilemma as she has to reach early today.

'Its fine I can practice later.' she held the girl's hand. "What's wrong with your hand?" She asked.

"Nothing Unnie you can go. I will put bandage on it. You should go you must be in hurry." Ye Eun smiled and she took out her mini first aid kit. She remembered how Suho told about the first aid he keeps in his car.

"Atleast let me bandage it. Then you can go." The girl nodded. Ye Eun started cleaning it and bandaging it. "So what's your name."

"Park Dong Kyung" little girl said wincing in pain. "Whats yours Unnie?"

"Lee Ye Eun" the Dong Kyung nodded her head.

"So what are you studying? And how did you get hurt?" Ye Eun asked.

"I am studying medical Ye Eun Unnie." She said. "And about this it's nothing." Ye Eun nodded but still was not satisfied with her answer. "Thanks Unnie, When I will be a doctor come to me I will treat you in free." Dong Kyung said.

"No it's nothing. I will leave now. Take care. Bye." Ye Eun said and went inside the bus which just arrived. She removed her paper and started reading it.

Arriving at office she was called by Miss Yoon. "Ye Eunshi are you ready?" She asked her. Ye Eun nodded her head and went inside the meeting room.

The client was arriving in half an hour so she discussed some topics with Mr. Choi. "Don't be nervous okay if you forget some parts just add something new. Even if client doesn't gets convinced try other methods." Ye Eun nodded.

The Client arrived Park Chanyeol. he was a big researcher. Park Chanyeol works in Seoul hospital which was a quite big hospital. It was arranging a small event. Therefore TB company has given them a proposal.

He was a real sweetheart but keeps a straight face. "Good morning everyone." he greeted and sat. Ye Eun was quite nervous as Park Chanyeol's aura was different from other clients.

After a good one hour meeting Park Chanyeol agreed. "You are really talented girl." He said shaking hands with her.

"She is youngest employee here." Miss Yoon said. Chanyeol nodded and gave her a cute smile showing his dimples.

'What the hell he looks soo dashing.' Ye Eun thought. She knows she has to meet him quite often now.

"I will leave now see you later Miss Youngest photographer." He bent to her level , smiled and left. Ye Eun was flustered.

"I think he likes you Miss Lee." Mr Ahn said sipping his coffee.

"No Mr. Ahn I don't think so." Ye Eun said and excused herself. She went in cafeteria and bought some lunch for her.

Her phone chimed with a message it was from Suho. She smiled but again kept a straight face.

What are you doing?
Nothing just eating
You?
when are you coming?

Aww! Are you missing me?

Just shut up!
Haha kidding can I call?

With that she dialed his number. They both didn't talk on call for few days.
"Hello?" She talked.

"Wow you called me I thought you are still angry." He said

"No! When are you coming in Korea?" She asked.

"Day after tomorrow. Will you meet me?" She asked.

"No why should I?" She smiled.

"Heeey don't tease me like this. If I started teasing you will cry." He said.

"Try me I won't cry." She chuckled.

"Okay okay you win." He replied chucking.

"I will hang up now. I have to work. Bye Suho."

"Bye Take care."

With that they went on their ways to do the work.

Suho was on his way to meet JongDae. He arrived at his villa. He saw Jongdae was sitting with laptop in his hand.

He went towards him and "boooooo" he yelled. Jongdae's laptop fell and he kept his hand on his chest. Suho started laughing.

"Hyung waeeeeee" he whined. Suho hugged him. "EunHo-yaa come out Hyung is here." Jongdae called her.

She came running. He hugged her. "Oppa you came!!!" She exclaimed. Suho nodded. They all went inside the house and EunHo ordered maids to prepare tea for them.

"It's a surprise you came here." Jongdae said "you never come here. We just meet in Korea" Suho laughed. He took the tea from maid and thanked her.

"I was here for meeting. I met Yixing yesterday and I am leaving for Korea tomorrow." He said taking sips for tea.

"Ah waeeeeeeee oppa/hyung" both husband-wife said at same time. They all just chuckled.

"You too are okay now right." Both nodded in sync. "I am happy for both of you. Don't fight anymore." Suho said caressing Eunho's hair as she was beside him.

"You must be tired hyung, so let's play games, c'mon" jongdae said.

"I thought you will tell me to rest." He laughed.

"No we are meeting after so long time. I mean we are playing after long time. Let's go. EunHo-yaa come with us." Jongdae grabbed her hand. Suho was shocked as they never talk, and today it was different. But he was happy.

"No you play with him. Go. And I am not that good in playing Video games." She said.

"Come EunHo you will get better after playing few rounds." Suho said.

She agreed. And all started playing games. "How's it going it with that photographer Ye Eun. Are you dating." EunHo asked.

"No" he smiled sadly. "But I will confess to her properly soon."