25.Boom

Mature content (just a little)

Everyone went in their ways with their beloved partner. Suho and Ye Eun were sitting comfortably in each other's arm, listening the waves.

"Suho! What if you leave me?" Ye Eun asked removing her head from his shoulder. "What if you marry some Royal Princess?" She blinked. "Or what if------" she was shushed by Suho's lips on hers.

Her eyes were widened. She wanted to pull off but Suho pulled her towards him by her head. She just melted in his touch and kissed him. He smiled and pecked her lips and finally pulled off.

"Ye Eun ah. I love you." Suho said caressing her head. "I really love you. I don't know how it happened and Why it was you. But I am happy that it is you whom I am fell for." Suho said and she kissed him.

"I love you too Suho. And I know you love me too but it's just my insecurities Suho." She said. He smiled and grabbed her shoulders.

"Do you trust me." He asked and she nodded instantly. "That's good. Let's go." He smiled and pulled her up.

"Wait! Where are we going?" She asked. He just smiled and mouthed trust me. "Wait let's take a picture." He nodded. They took two to three pictures.

"Let's go now." Suho said and held her hand. They sat inside his car. "Ye Eun." He called her switching on the engine. She hummed in reply. "Let's go to hotel. Don't go home tonight." He said.

"Prince." She said looking at him with a shocking expression. "Why are we going their?" She asked innocently.

"Ye Eun Trust me." She nodded and they went inside a hotel. He booked a room. They went inside a room and she was nervous. "Ye Eun relax. Chill calm down babe." He said holding her arms.

"I don't know Why I am so nervous." She said laughing nervously. "Suho" he looked at her and smiled.

"Don't worry we are not doing anything." He said and lead her towards the couch. "I will never force you my love." He said and she nodded. She was little calm then before.

"Suho. I am sorry." She said feeling bad. He smiled.

"Don't be." He said and stroked her hair. "Let's go to sleep." She nodded. They both went inside the bedroom. "I will sleep at couch. You can sleep on the bed."

"No wait." She pulled his arm and pulled him towards the bed. "Sleep with me." He nodded. "I am comfortable don't worry." She assured him.

They both lied beside each other. Ye Eun snuggled herself into Suho's chest. He smiled and put his arms around her pulling her closer. But suddenly she kissed him. He smiled and returned the kissed. Then he kissed on her neck.

He went a little down and kissed her collarbone. His kisses went down and now he was hovering above her. He kissed her on her lips. She pulled him much more closer by pulling him by his hairs.

"Let's do it." She shyly said. He shook his head.

"You are telling because we are in heated moment." He said. "You will regret later." She shook her head.

"I will never regret any moment spent with you Suho. Never." She said and unbuttoned his shirt.

"You sure babe?" He asked. She nodded. Suho removed his shirt and unbuttoned her shirt. They got rid of each other's clothes. Suho kissed her and whispered in her ears, "Just kiss me when it hurts and look at me." He said.

He took everything slow as it was their first time especially Her. He wanted to make it soft, sweet and pleasurable night for her. She nodded when she was ready. With the sign he inserted himself inside her.

"Suho." She said in pain. He never took his eyes from her. He kissed her.

"Tell me when you are ready okay." Suho said caressing her hair and wiping the sweat off.

"Go on." She said. He nodded. Just as he started moving she pulled him closer and kissed him. With that they spent the night softly, sweetly and with pleasure.

As they finished. Suho laid down beside her. He got up and wore his shorts. He gave her his extra tshirt and shorts to wear. She smiled and accepted.

"Suho it was amazing. So new." She mumbled burying her head in his chest. He smiled and pulled her close and kissed her hair.

"I love you Ye Eun." He said.

"Me too. I love you too much." She said.

They both fell asleep. In morning Suho woke up early and prepared breakfast for them. He went inside the room and woke her up.

"Ye Eun ah wake up love." He said kissing her forehead. She smiled and extend her hands. He hugged her. "Go brush your teeth. I prepared breakfast for us." She nodded kissed his cheeks and went inside the bathroom.

"I did it. Lee Ye Eun you did it. Oh my god we did it yesterday." She said throwing water on her face. "Is this dream?" She exclaimed.

"No it's not." Suho yelled from outside. He laughed and left the bedroom.

Embarassed she went outside after brushing her teeth. "Wow you prepared so much. I am lucky to have you." She said and took a bite from the food. "So yummy." He grinned at her reaction.

"Is it yummy!" He said and took a bite.

"It is." She said. They both had their breakfast. They changed their clothes into the ones they wore while coming here.

"I will drop you. At office or home?" He asked sitting inside the car.

"Home. I have to change and Yeon Ah is going to kill me." Ye Eun said. He laughed.

"Buy her something. She will be happy." Ye Eun nodded.

"Good idea Prince." She gave him a hi-fi.

They reached near her home. Ye Eun bought rainbow flavored pastry for Yeon Ah. "What are you going to tell mom and dad."

"Excuses." She said. "Bye now call me once you reach palace." He nodded and waved a bye to her.

She went inside the house and saw an angry Yeon ah. "Lee Ye Eun! Explain." Ye Eun nodded.