23.Paradise

Ye Eun and Yeon Ah were on their way to concert. "You will love her songs. They really are so romantic. When I was single I used to listen this songs and imagined myself having a date with someone." Yeon Ah said and linked her arm with Ye Eun.

They took their seats and suddenly someone tapped Ye Eun's shoulder. "Miss Lee?" Ye Eun turned and saw Mr. Park sitting behind her. She bowed.

"What are you doing here? Mr. Park." Ye Eun said.

"Uh- I just came with my friend." Chanyeol said indicating a man beside him.

"Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" Yeon Ah yelled with a shock expression.

"Uh Yeon Ah ya I- uh He forced me to come here." He held Chanyeol's hand. "What are you doing here, honey?"

"I just wanted to attend the concert with Ye Eun." Yeon Ah mumbled still angry because her boyfriend didn't inform her. The lights went off and concert started.

"Hello Everyone, I am Song Ji Won. How are you everyone?" With that the audience cheered.

"Isn't she pretty?" Chanyeol said smiling. Baekhyun just nodded. Ye Eun and Yeon ah were busy cheering for her.

Princess Ji Won started singing,

"And if I can break enough to show you that I need us I'd give up everything I have, boy just for you."

She looked towards Park Chanyeol.

They both were intensively looking at each other. Princess Ji Won sang all those lines with a cute smile looking at him. Park Chanyeol was surprised.

With that all the songs were over. "Hey Yeon Ah she is real goddess, wow her voice." Ye Eun said walking with Yeon ah. Baekhyun sprinted towards them.

"Yeon Ah I am sorry." He said holding her hands. "Please Yeon Ah I was going to tell you but that stupid didn't let me." He kissed her cheek. "Now there is it okay now." She smiled and nodded.

Chanyeol gave the bouquet to Princess Ji Won and she shyly accepted. Ye Eun was happy looking at them. Then she spotted Park Chanyeol's Lil sister, Park Dong Kyung with a guy.

Park Dong Kyung waved at her. She went towards them. "Hie Unnie!" She said cheerfully. Ye Eun waved and eyed the guy who was glaring at her, "Ah he is my boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo."

He bowed towards Ye Eun and flicked Dong Kyung's forehead, "Friend!" He corrected her. But She just sticked out her tongue.

"I saw Mr. Park here, I thought you were with him." Ye Eun said.

"What oppa is also here?" Dong Kyung said and scanned the area.

"Are you looking for me dear sister?" Chanyeol said from behind. She turned and looked at him. "Who is he?" He asked gesturing towards Kyungsoo.

"Friend!" She smiled innocently. Kyungsoo scoffed. Ye Eun received a call from Suho so she excused herself.

"Hey Suho!" She beamed happily.

"Hie Where are you?" Suho asked lying on his bed.

"Outside the concert Venue." She said walking towards a bench. She watched Dong Kyung and Kyungsoo were being teased by Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Yeon Ah clicking pictures.

"Oh you went to concert." Suho said. She hummed. "Want to meet for dinner. Minseok Hyung, Jongdae and JongIn are also coming with their Friends and Girlfriends. My friend Zhang Yixing is also coming and my cousin Ji won is also here."

"Oh Princess Song Ji Won is your cousin. I was at her concert."

"Ohh okay okay."

"So Can I bring my friend Yeon Ah and her boyfriend. I heard he is friends with Prince JongIn."

"Sure bring them. I heard Ji Won is also bringing someone."

"Okay send me time and address. By the way what is decided?"

"Oh that. Let's meet I will tell you then." She hummed.

"I will hang now. Let's meet later. Bye." Ye Eun said.

"Okay bye." Suho hummed and hung the call.

She checked the message

Suho❤️🐰
Dawn to Dusk restaurant.
near Wonderland.
Reach their till
9 pm~

Okay babe🐰

See you later babe❤️
Seen

As they were on their way home with Baekhyun. Ye Eun told them about dinner. They both agreed. "Baekhyun You are that painter that." She showed him the photo of Palace.

"Oh you are that Customer." He said smiled cutely. Ye Eun nodded.

"Oh you are acquainted." Yeon Ah said linking hands with Baekhyun and Ye Eun.

They reached Ye Eun's home. Baekhyun hugged Yeon Ah and she kissed his forehead. "See you later." They both bid their goodbyes. Baekhyun waved at Ye Eun which she replied with a small wave.

"EunHo ya, Are you ready?" Jongdae said wearing his jacket. Princess EunHo came and twirled her dress. "Wow you are looking so marvelous." He said and kissed her forehead. She was flushed by the interaction. "Let's go." He said and held her hand.

"Yeon Joo, did you left your home?" Minseok said wearing his watch and holding his phone between his ear and shoulder. "Princess Han Sae Bom and Sehun are ready?"

"Yes my star." Yeon Joo said applying perfume. "I will hang up now. See you their. Bye." He just smiled and kept the call.

"Prince I can't come. I know we have been friends for quite sometime but I can't come. I am just a maid here." Eunhee said as JongIn went inside her room.

"Shawty please." JongIn said clasping his hands.

"You are convincing me or insulting me." She said wearing shoes.

"My Lady. Please." He said taking steps towards her. "Please baby." He smiled at her. She stared at him with shocked expression, and nodded. He pinched her cheeks "That's like my girl." He said and grabbed her hand.

Ye Eun and Yeon Ah were ready waiting for Baekhyun. "It's going to be eventful night today. I am going to meet so many Prince." Yeon Ah said sitting inside Baekhyun's car.

"Don't look at them. Just look at me." Baekhyun said holding her hand and driving with one hand. She just nodded.

They reached the restaurant and Ye Eun saw Suho exiting his car. She ran towards him and hugged him.

"So cute." Suho said.

(Note)
So this chapter has very less Suho-Ye Eun moments. But I wanted to show other members too. So next chapter will also have Other members. I wanted to show their interactions too. So bear with me. Be excited for next chapter. As all Exo members with their *friends*, girlfriends, wives will be their.