20.Make Your Day

Ye Eun was too happy hearing the news that King accepted them. Suho was also happy but he was nervous as he was going to meet Prince Minseok today.

He woke up early and checked if their was any message from Prince Minseok. And it was their.

Minseok Hyung🥺
Meet me at 5 pm
Lucky cafe.

Okay hyung.

He got ready and decided to text Ye Eun.

Ye Eun ❤️
Good morning Love..!

Ye Eun smiled seeing the message and decided to call him.

"Good morning" she beamed happily.

"What are you doing?" He asked tying his shoe laces.

"Nothing today I am going to meet my friend after so long."

"Ohh, I am also going to meet Minseok hyung."

"Yes I remember. All the best."

He chuckled. "So are you happy?"

"Yes very much. My Mom and Dad are also happy. They didn't believe first but after telling them for nearly 50 times they believed me. Their look was so funny." She laughed.

"Good."

"How did you convince His Majesty? Did you sacrifice something or what dont tell me you did!!!"

"No no I didn't sacrifice something. Haha." He sat on the driver's seat.

"Okay so where are you going?"

"Designing room."

"Okay. So let's talk later after your work is over."

"Okay bye. Take care and say hie to your friend."

"Bbye same goes to you. Say hie to Prince Minseok." He hummed and hung the call.

Ye Eun was ready to meet Yeon Ah. Jun Yeon Ah her bestfriend. They went to same high school and were neighbour but because of some problems had to leave.

She called her.
Yeon Ah~~~~~~~calling

"Ye Eun ahhhhhhh!!" She exclaimed.

"Where are you? You are coming right?"

"Obviously, I am on the way. So where are we meeting?"

"Our usual place, Dream cafe it's still their you know. But it's interior is so beautiful."

"Oh that pink themed cafe."

"Yes but it changed now. It's aesthetic now."

"Okay so meet me their. I have so much to tell you. You know."

"Same here."

"Bye now I will reach till 3 pm."

"Okay bye."

Ye Eun showered and changed into some comfortable clothes. She had her breakfast and was binging some dramas as their was day off for her because of the party.

Ye Eun was bored as her mom and dad were at work so she decided to cook some food for them. After cooking some lunch she took it to them.

"Aww my daughter." Her mom smiled and hugged her.

"Enjoy. I will send these to dad now. Bye."

She reached at her dad's office and gave lunch box to him.

"Thank you sweetie! Did you have lunch."

"I will have now. Bye enjoy." She reached home had her lunch. She changed her outfit and went towards the cafe.

There she met her bestfriend Yeon Ah.

"Ye Eun ah!!!!" Her bestfriend hugged her. "I missed you baby."

"Me too." Ye Eun pouted. They went inside the cafe.

"This really changed." Yeon ah said taking a seat. After ordering some coffee and snacks. They talked about many things.

"Ye Eun don't be shocked." Ye Eun hummed in response. "I have a boyfriend." Ye Eun's eyes widened.

"Whaaaat." Yeon Ah nodded her head. "To tell you truth me too."

"Tell me the details fast." Yeon ah said.

Oh other side Suho was getting ready to meet Prince Minseok. He went inside the cafe.

He took a seat near the window. He saw Prince Minseok crossing the road. "He didn't change a bit." Suho mumbled.

On his way Minseok bumped into some one. "I am sorry." The girl said. But Minseok's eyes widened.

"You! Why are you here?" Minseok said grabbing her shoulders tightly.

"Prince everyone is watching." She pulled him aside. Suho watched the scene but thought not to interrupt them.

"Yeon joo! Why did you left? How can you?" He said staring at her.

"Prince take this it's my new number. Call me at night. It's not the right time now." She gave him her business card and left instantly.

He went inside the cafe and saw Suho looking at him. He went and hugged him. "Sorry Junmyeon ah." He said and sat opposite him.

"Hyung I missed you." Suho said. Minseok nodded his head. They ordered some coffee and something to eat.

"You still love Marshmallow Hyung." Suho said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Yes." Minseok said and Chuckled. "So tell me what was so urgent."

"Hyung, I am dating a Girl. And I really love her."

"King is opposing?" Suho shook his head.

"King accepted her." Minseok's eyes widened and he choked on his marshmallow.

"Are you serious? King accepted." Suho nodded. "It's new. So why he didn't accepted Yoo Mi."

"King accepted her but Queen didn't." Suho said feeling sad.

"Queen is really the problem. I really felt bad for Yoo Mi and Jongdae. How's his wife. Princess EunHo."

"They are okay now. Slowly accepting each other." Minseok nodded.

"So you didn't call me here to tell me you are dating." Minseok said.

"No Hyung. Dad said he will not pass the throne to me and I accepted it. I don't want throne. So you take it"

"Why can't Jongdae or JongIn take the throne. Queen must be happy."

"She proposed me a offer, to give up the throne and be with Ye Eun."

"Oh her name is Ye Eun. So did you accept it?"

"I told I will think about it but I don't know how King got to know about Ye Eun."

"It's clear Queen told him." Minseok said taking a bite from his bread. "So what's the problem."

"Hyung you know It was Mom's wish to see you or me be the King. Dad is telling me to leave Ye Eun and be King or let Jongdae or JongIn take it. So I request you take the throne for mom's sake. I will discuss with Jongdae and JongIn later. It was Mom's last wish Hyung." Minseok was silent he has no words to say to Suho. "I am also happy with Jongdae as he knows about this stuff more."

"Suho you know I don't want it. You take it or let Jongdae take it." Minseok said.

"Hyung I can't leave Ye Eun."

"Call Jongdae and JongIn let's discuss with them. I want to hear their opinions. And I am coming to Palace. Tell them we will discuss tomorrow."