19.Better Days

They both sat looking at the sky. "Ye Eun-ah, you know what?"

"What?"she asked.

"I am going to meet Minseok hyung tomorrow." He said with twinkling eyes. Ye Eun was shocked as she knows he never met them when he left the palace.

"Are you excited?" She asked. He just nodded. "You know I was also having a Older brother. Joon Ho, But he died. You know I was really sad, I was just 10 year old and he was just 13." Suho hugged her.

"He's dream was to become a producer. He really loved to film." Ye Eun laughed. "Sorry I am interrupting our date."

"No, just tell me. I want to know more about you." She just smiled.

"You know he promised me he would film my every precious moments, my birthday, my first day at school, my graduation, my wedding. But he betrayed me. He didn't filmed any. I hate him." She started crying.

Suho caressed her back and let her cry. After crying for good minutes. She smiled and stood. "Come let's go." He grabbed her hand.

"Where?" He asked following her. She just walked. She stopped at a certain place and removed her phone.

"Let's click our photo." Suho nodded. They both gave many cute poses. "I will send you later okay." He nodded.

"Ye Eun ah." He called her out. She hummed. "I really want to tell King about us. It's been months we are dating."

"I know but I am just scared about His Majesty's reaction." She said. Just then Suho received a call from palace. He picked the call.

"Hello"

"Prince Suho please come to palace now. His Majesty is calling you this instant." The servant said.

"What's wrong, Jong ho-ya?" Suho asked the servant. Ye Eun was curious.

"Prince I think His Majesty knows about your relationship with Ye Eunshi. He is furious now." Apparently Suho has shared most of his secret with his Servant Jong Ho. So he knows about Ye Eun.

"What who told His Majesty?" Suho was afraid. He had planned how to tell King and this was not right time. He wanted to tell but with his own mouth with Ye Eun beside him.

"I don't know Prince. He is just telling to call you home now." Jong Ho said.

"Okay I will come." Suho hung the call. "Ye Eun I am really sorry but I have to leave." He hugged her tightly.

"His Majesty found out right?" Suho hummed. "Should I come with you. Let's tell him." Suho pulled away.

"No, he is angry now."

"But you wanted His Majesty to know about us."

"Yes but not like this Ye Eun." He nearly yelled at her. "I wanted to discuss something with Minseok hyung first. Ugh why did he find out." Suho pulled his hair frustrated.

"Calm down." She held his hand. "Everything will be alright. Deny our relationship. Talk with Prince Minseok first and tell him." Suho was half convinced with her Statement. But he can't lie.

"I will see. I will leave now. Come I will drop you." She shook her head.

"I can go. You leave first you are in hurry." Suho grabbed her hand and pulled towards his car.

"No matter whatever work I have. I will never you alone. And you expect me to leave you here alone at night. Are you crazy?" She just laughed. He started driving.

Car ride was silent as Suho was in stress but kept driving slowly. Ye Eun was calming him down. They reached near her house. He was getting up but she stopped and kissed him.

"Don't take stress okay. Call me when you reach and tell me what happens okay." He nodded and kissed her again.

"I am sorry. " He said feeling guilty.

"Don't be. Go now." She smiled and waved at him.

Suho left her house. He reached after several hours. He ran towards the King's room and saw his dad sitting on the couch reading the some books.

"Where were you?" King asked keeping his book down.

"I went to a Company's party. They invited me." He said panting.

"You met that girl right with whom you are dating." His dad said. "Suho I told you right! Sit here." He sat opposite his Dad.

"Jun-myeonah" Junmyeon was the name his mom used to call him. After his Mom died his dad never called him that again. This was first time after so many year.

"Break up with her." King said.

"Dad, I love her. I can't." He said.

"Then I have to give throne to either Jongdae or JongIn. I love them too they are my sons too." King said

"I am okay with it." Suho shrugged.

"You fool! It was your mom's wish. To give throne to Minseok or you." He yelled.

"Then give to Minseok hyung. I don't need it."

"Junmyeon listen my son. I have no problem giving it to Jongdae or JongIn but this was your mom's last wish to give it to you or Minseok and as for Minseok he is doctor how will he manage both things."

"Then accept me and Ye Eun. Mom was a commoner too dad. You loved her." Suho exclaimed.

"Junmyeon leave. I don't want to talk with you." King gestured him to leave. Suho stood up and was leaving but stopped.

"Dad give throne to Jongdae then. Please. And about Ye Eun I am never breaking up with her."

"I accept your relationship. I know that Ye Eun girl. She was here with photography team. I loved her work too. But forget the throne now. Be Prince for all your life." King said and Suho bowed and left.

Entering his room his phone vibrated with Ye Eun's messages
Ye Eun❤️

Is everything okay?

What you told to His Majesty?

Suho-ya reply.

You are making me anxious!

Suhooo please

I am gonna cry now!

Ye Eun was pacing back and forth in her room. She was too anxious and curiosity was killing her. Suho just smiled at her messages and called her.

Suho🐰❤️~~~~~~calling

She accepted the call.

"What happened? What did you told His Majesty? Did he accept her? Or no? Suho for god's sake say something!!"

He just laughed.
"You were asking so many questions. How could I answer?"

"Tell me now. Fast."

"Okay so listen. He accepted us."

"I know he was never going to accept us."

"Ye Eun I said he accepted us."

"Ya I know he no---- whattttt?"

"Yes Ye Eun ah"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes my love. He accepted us."