1.Kind Of Love

"Didn't I told you to stop your fashion designing thing? You are prince of South Korea! Can you believe South Korea. You are going to be King one day and what! You will design people's clothes I don't allow this stop it." and with that his father the King threw the clothes on his face.

"His majesty please i don't want to be King can't Minseok hyung be the king he is oldest. I can't give up on designing I love to see people wear my clothes appreciate them you can't stop me Dad please." Kim Suho the prince pleaded his Dad. 'Dad please i really want to Design' he pleaded in his mind.

"Okay design the clothes but they should be only for royals not common people Do you understand?". The king said in stern voice.

"Yes your Majesty". With that the king left his room. "Atleast I can design clothes yay!!. Listen let's go to buy some materials i really have been waiting to design the gown." He smiled looking at his sketchbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey Ye Eunahhh how many times I told you can't you study, I will break your camera if you get low marks again did you understand." Mrs Lee was ready to beat the shit out of her daughter today she wants her daughter to become a normal well earning girl but here she goes clicking pictures of random things.

"Mom I m sorry but I really have no interest in studies I like to click pictures please just 1 year then I can open my own studio and i will give you lots of money please mom dad ". She smiled looking at both of them.

"Ye Eun i have no problem in you doing anything just be happy and we don't want your money your mom is telling so that you can have a good career". Her dad softly told her. "Don't scold her Yeorum ah she knows what's best for her". He hugged his wife.

"Mom dad look here cheeeese". She showed the photo to them. "I m jealous how can dad love you sooo much I also want a husband who will love me like dad loves you." She smiled and hugged her parents.

"You will find him soon daughter". her mom caressed her hair. Her family was not rich not poor just normal happy family Her mom has a small beauty shop where she sells cosmetics which are made by her and her dad works in a small company which produces essential products for palace.

"Mom - Dad i will leave now for my job byeee". She bid her good byes and was on her way to TB studio where she works as a intern but because her boss is quite better impressed by her work he gives her salary which is not too little not too high.

"Ye Eun you came hello but boss is calling you go and check." Her colleague Soobin told her. She is the first person Ye Eun started talking while working here.

"Mr. Hwang you called is there something I must do". She bowed and stood their waiting for her boss to say something.

"Yes Ye Eunshhi you are assigned to work in palace, take pretty pictures of the palace the King ,Queen ,Princes and i know you must think this a employees work so yes i am thinking of recruiting you you have been working here from 6-7 months think about it your salary will be great." He smiled gesturing her to answer and yes she wants money she thought she will work here for about 1 year saving enough will build her own studio and thus she agreed.

"From Monday you will start your work in palace Mr. Choi will be your team leader, Miss Yoon and Mr. Ahn will come with you okay."

"Yes sir". She bowed and took the papers he was giving and signed it she was officially an employee of TB now she was happy.

Exiting his office she made her way to cafeteria to eat something and telling her mom that she doesn't need to study anymore she was already graduated but her mom was forcing to study more and more finally she will quit today. Eating her sandwhich she wondered how Palace would be everyone loves it. It was her first time going their she was excited.

" Yooo palace i m coming yohoooo"