17.It's Yours

Few months just passed. Both Ye Eun and Suho just texted, called and face-timed each other. They both were very busy with their work. They didn't meet for many weeks.

Suho was busy designing royal attires for King of Japan as their daughter means Kim Eunho's small sister Kim Min Jeong was getting married. The responsibility of Royal's clothes were on Suho, so he was too busy.

On other side Ye Eun was busy with small function which her company was organising for company's anniversary. Ye Eun was busy with decorating as she has quite good Knowledge about it.

Suho called her as he was badly missing her, "Ye Eun you are so busy. You don't call me often now."

"It's not like that, the company has a celebration tomorrow so I was busy."

He hummed, "I know I got the invitation."

"So are you coming?You know right Mr.Park wants to meet you." She said hoping he will come.

"I know but I am really busy. As you know Princess Kim Min Jeong is getting married so I have to design clothes for them." He sadly said.

"I know Princess of Japan. She is the CEO right." She said nodding her head.

"Yes after Princess EunHo left the position. She handles it."

Ye Eun hummed. "I would really like to see you here tomorrow, Can't you come? Its been so long." She said missing him as they didn't meet for months.

"Ye Eun I will try my best." She hummed again.

"I will keep now, just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Okay, Bbye." With that he hung the call.

Suho busied himself in sending the designs to Princess EunHo and Min Jeong. There was a knock on door. "Come in"

His eyes widened as he saw Queen coming herself to his office. "Your Highness, why you came here, You could have called me!?" He exclaimed standing.

"Sit down Suho." Queen said taking seat on the couch. He sat opposite the Queen.

"Suho I want to tell you something." She said keeping a straight face.

"Please." He said.

"I know King, your Dad wants you to have the throne but I insist that you should give the throne to JongIn or JongDae." Suho was shocked hearing this words.

He never intended to have throne. He knows Queen will only let the throne be taken by her children. So Suho felt sad.

"I know you like a commoner. That girl who came with photography team. You know King will not allow it. So I have a good suggestion for you. Give up the throne. I will help you get accepted with that girl." Queen proposed.

Suho thought it was a good idea but his mother's words just came in his mind.

Flashback

"Minseok ah I really want you to be King of South Korea. I know you can take responsibility. It's my wish Minseok. And when you will be a good king, let your brother marry any girl he love. And remove all these rules." She said caressing his hair and staring at Suho who was sleeping peacefully.

But he heard all these words.

He remembered his mother's wish. Suho nodded and told that he will think about it. Queen left his office smirking.

Suho was just burdened now. He wanted to talk with Minseok but he never picks his call. So he texted him.

Hyung🥺

Hyung please Call me it's
really urgent please
hyung please.
Seen

With that he received the call from Minseok. his eyes became teary.

"Hyung" he started crying.

"Junmyeon-ya what happened?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Hyung, please meet me It's urgent please Hyung."

"Can't you tell me now."

"No Hyung please It's long story."

"Okay let's meet on Wednesday. I am coming to Seoul that day."

"Okay hyung. Thanks." Minseok hummed.

"Take care and don't cry. I will tell you the address okay." Suho hummed and Minseok hung the call.

Suho was feeling a little happy as he is going to meet Minseok after so long. He wanted to tell Jongdae and JongIn too but he can't tell them.

Ye Eun was going on her way to her home just then she saw a beautiful painting hung on shop's window. It was beautiful.

The painting was of small palace with beautiful garden, pond, sunrise. She was reminded of Suho looking at the painting. She went towards the owner and asked for the price.

"It's for 50$ Ma'am." The owner said. "Do you like the Palace. Are you related to it." He asked.

"No it's not like that bu--"

"But you are in love with a royal." He said taking her off guard.

"How do you know." He just smiled.

"When you are in love. You are just reminded of that person looking at object, places, painting which resembles them. And the way you were smiling. I just understood." He said smiling.

"You really know a lot about love Mr. Artist." She said smiling at him.

"I was reminded of my love, painting this palace." He replied looking at painting.

"So Is it okay to sell. It resembles your love Mr. Artist."

"Baekhyun My name is Baekhyun call me that. And it's okay I can draw more. And it's not like this is her last memory I have."

"Oh so you are dating her Baekhyun-shi" she laughed.

"Uhm-yes." He said shyly smiling.

"Congratulations" She said. She paid for the painting and left the shop.

She ate her dinner talking with her parents. She started to decide the dress. She has to wear tomorrow. She has to look professional. So she thought about calling Suho to ask his opinion.

"Hello Suho." She said happily.

"Hie! What happened?" He asked.

"Ah Suho can you help me to decide what should I wear tomorrow."

"Sure. Send me the photos."

"Okay."

"You have to dress professional right. But it's a party so little bit of party wear. Uhm wait. Let me see."

"Sure take your time love."

"See I sent you the photo. Wear it."

"Okay Thank you sooo much."

"Girl you have my world." He said.

She blushed. "Try coming tomorrow okay."

"I will try. Now go to sleep."

"Yes Bbye 'saranghae' she said.

"Saranghae" Suho replied and hung the call.