12.Just As Usual

Ye Eun was back at her house by evening. She hugged her mom dad. Showed the gifts and immediately her phone rang it was from Suho.

"Did you reach home safely?" Suho asked.

"Yes, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just trying to draw something but my mind was too bored to create some designs."

"Ohh okay."

"Ugh I miss you already, don't you miss me?"

"No" she laughed..

"Stop teasing me."

"Okay okay." She continued laughing.

Hearing her laugh he too smiled.

"Uh - prince Suho did you read the letter." She asked lying on her bed.

"Yes I did." He nodded.

She was disappointed as their was no reply she was just about to hang up until he spoke again.

"Do you really like me Lee Ye-Eun?" He asked. It's the first time he called her by her full name.

"You know that. Why are you asking me again? Okay leave this topic I m hanging up."

"No no no wait."

"What now? I know it's not possible for us. I was really stupid telling you all this. I shouldn't have written that letter to you."

He chuckled. "What? Are you laughing at me? You really are a weirdo."

"Ye Eun-ah I like you too." She widened her eyes at his response. "And you know right we can't have a normal future like others."

"I know that so let's not talk about it from now on." She cut the call and drifted to sleep. She was on a verge of crying but she hold back and slept.

Suho knew this could happen that's why he was not talking about the letter. "I m sorry Ye Eun." He said and slept.

Suho was assigned to go on a business trip in China. He was already missing her now he has to leave this country.

Ye-Eun was also busy for few weeks. She was given plenty of tasks. She was tired as hell. Both Ye Eun and Suho were too busy they just texted each other. She was still upset so for sake of replying she replied his 'Good morning, Good night,'

Suho met with Zhang Yixing. He stayed at His Palace home. One day they were sitting at rooftop talking about life. As Suho was going to meet JongDae next day.

"How's life Yixing-ah, Don't you get bored alone." Suho said taking sip from his beer.

"Did you get yourself a girlfriend? Wow I m happy." Yixing smiled remembering a particular girl. "Do you love her? Is she royal?." Suho shook his head.

"No but I love her whole heartedly. She is really angel in my life. She lightened up my heart. You know right no one use to treat me like friend, but she did. She is really different. I really love her. But you know right how my Dad is." Suho said.

"You surely love her my bro.". Yixing patted Suho's back. They drank rest of their beer. You know right we are always for you. Don't hold back."

"You know right what happened with Yoo Mi and Jongdae. And what Yoo Mi did."

"Suho, Yoo Mi was sick. You know the reason why she did it." Yixing said.

"King pressured her Yixing."

"Suho King never opposed. Queen did."

"I know but-----"

"Suho We all are with you just don't hold back. She likes you right!?" Suho nodded. "Then propose her, date her."

"I will think about it." Suho said taking the pack of chips.

"Don't think go for it." Suho nodded smiling at Yixing. Yixing patted his shoulder. After talking for some more hours. Suho decided to ask her out. They both went towards their room and slept.

Ye Eun has to attend a meeting tomorrow which is very important for her. She had to convince the client as the client was important. So she slept early to avoid any sleeping bags under her eyes.