26.I'll be there

"So it all happened." Ye Eun explained Yeon Ah. Ye Eun was sitting beside her and Yeon Ah was enjoying happily. She was eating cake and listening.

"You know I had to tell so many lies to Mom dad." She said.

"Sorry Yeon Ah ya." Ye Eun hugged her. "I will get ready now. I have to leave for work. I will treat you dinner in you fav restaurant okay." Yeon ah nodded.

"I am also going to visit Rose Academy." Yeon ah mumbled.

"That dance one right?" Ye Eun asked. Yeon ah nodded her head. "Good for you. Go enjoy."

Ye Eun went to her work as Yeon ah went to the Academy. As Ye Eun was checking some good place for studio her colleague came towards her desk.

"Ye Eunshi," Yuta her colleague called her. She looked up from her computer screen.

"Yes Yutashi." She said.

"Boss is calling you." He said and she nodded. They both bowed and Ye Eun went inside the her boss's office.

"You called me Sir?" She asked.

"Ye Eun shi. I can't believe it's been a year already when you started working here as an employee." He smiled. She smiled too.

"Yes sir. It's been long." She said.

"Sit here." He said gesturing towards chair in front of her. She sat down. "So there's a great opportunity for you Ye Eunshi."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Do you know Jeong Yun-o?" He asked.

"Yes I know, he owns the biggest studio and always work alone with his friend." She said nodding her head.

"So he have seen your work. He is quite impressed and wants you to work as his assistant. He will pay you too." He said.

Her eyes were widened by shocked. It was really a shocking moment for her. "That's a great opportunity Sir." She said smiling happily.

"But Ye Eun shi you have to move from Korea. He told us that he is currently in Japan. So you will have to move their. It's a one year contract then you can be recruited as official employee in his own company." Her boss told her the details.

Her smiled faded in an instant. Here she was planning to open a studio and here a biggest photographer is giving her a life changing opportunity. "I will let you know about this Sir." She said. He nodded.

"This offer is valid just for two days. Think about it." She nodded and bowed. She went towards her desk and saw the photos of places. She was in great dilemma.

She closed her computer and sighed. "Why god why?" She mumbled. She called Yeon Ah to check on her but she didn't pick her call. As she was going to call Suho an unknown number popped up.

Unknown number
Is this Lee Ye Eun?

Yes! Who is this?

Ye Eun. It's me JongIn

Oh Prince JongIn! Hie!

Ye Eun! Can you help me?

Tell me Prince.

Meet me at Star Park.
Till 7pm is it okay?

Okay~
Seen

Ye Eun went towards the cafeteria and ate some food. She called Suho.

"Hie Ye Eunah." He said looking over the laptop. He was telling the tailor about the details on the shirt and jacket.