Epilogue-1

Suho~

Falling in love was something new for me. I never knew the feeling of caring about someone, loving them, protecting them. It was all new for me.

But then she entered Lee Ye Eun. Looking at her my heart started beating fast like fucking fast. PRETTY! was the first word came from my mouth. Yes she was so pretty. I wanted to talk with her, wanted to know more about her.

Wanted to stay with her. I never knew how to talk with girls. Every girl who came in my life just spoke with me with respect. Some were for money. I never experienced having a girl friend in my life. I was lacking in that situation.

But Ye Eun, she changed everything. She talked with me like we were some childhood friends. She taught me so many things. She made a SMILE ON MY FACE! I thought she was just temporary girl in my life.

When one day, one month, one year passes we will be living a different lives. This thought was stuck in my mind. But it all changed. We talked, we went for drives, we got drunk together. Then she confessed. I got that overwhelming feeling of doing something.

I wanted to confess to her too. But being a royal I didn't wanted her to suffer so I held back. Next day she left the Palace and here I kept thinking about our last moments. Our hug was like goodbye hug to me. I felt it was my last time seeing her.

I decided to keep her my friend just friends but it will hurt her, so I wanted to cut her off but Yixing, JongIn, EunHo supported me. So I decided to propose her. I was afraid she will reject me but I wanted to propose her. I wanted us. I wanted to love her freely. I wanted to express my thoughts and affection to her.

So I decided to meet her. I saw her coming out from cab. The twinkling lights that decorate the streets. Among those her eyes were especially like starlight. We talked, and finally I proposed but again she did something unexpected.

She freaking kissed me. Why? She always does everything first. But as long it's Ye Eun it's fine. We decided to date each other finally. As if she is melting in my arms. She came in my embrace.

I loved this feeling. Wow! This was it LoVe. It was making me feel alive again. Previous it was just me, my designing, my brothers. Now one more person was added. Ye Eun. Every morning I get excited to talk with her like a kid excited for Christmas.

We were couple goals for me. We were perfect. Her parents accepted. Thankfully Dad too accepted. My brothers were happy. Minseok Hyung came here. He talked with us. Everything was just like a dream.

Finally the day arrived when I ask her to marry me. She happily accepted it. Our Japan tour was great. We fought a lot but we promised we will be together and sort it out. We came back in Korea.

We planned everything about our wedding. Our outfits, the venue, the date everything. Our wedding will be remembered.

It was today our wedding. Every thing has changed, even the air was different today. "Stop being nervous hyung." Baekhyun patted my shoulder. I nodded.

We went outside and my heart dropped as Sae Bom said those words. My eyes were widened. I doubted myself, 'I was in her heart right?'

But then she came smiling like a fool. Like the moment I first saw her. Nervously smiling. "Uh Sorry I was in washroom." She said. And mouthed a cute sorry to me.

She was beside me. I held her hands and squeezed it. I fixed her bangs and patted her cheek. We took our vows and finally kissed. Finally We were married. Everyone Congratulated us.

We clicked photos. We enjoyed our wedding. "Hyung isn't it fun. You are enjoying right?" Sehun asked me.

"It is really fun. Sehun! I am loving this feeling." I told him patting his head. I looked towards Ye Eun she was tired. It was a royal Wedding how can she not. I went towards her and patted her drooping shoulder. "Just for some time. We will leave then okay." I said.

She smiled,"I am not tired. It's nice this feeling. Being married and to you. Wow." She said. I smiled and held her hand. Ye Eun was way different from other girls. She was brave, straightforward but mostly hides her pains.

I was same as her. But far different from her. The functions were over. We were finally going home. I was sitting in back seat with a tired Ye Eun. "Suho" she called me out. I looked at her. "Everything feels changed now. See the night sky is filled with silver stars." She said cutely pointing at sky.

"Yes. And I have one of them." I said and kissed her.

She silently fell asleep on my shoulder. I removed some bangs which were covering her eyes. We reached our Palace. I carried Ye Eun.

I changed my clothes and looked she was awake. Trying to unzip the dress. "Wait my queen I will help you." I said and went behind her. I helped her out. After changing into comfy clothes. We sat on bed cuddling.

She kissed me and that kissed got heated now I am hovering her. We were ready to make love again. But before I took her hand and placed on my chest near my Heart, "Ye Eun you are my happiness. This place is only yours." I said pointing at my chest with another hand.

She nodded and kissed me. "Same goes to you. You are my happiness too Prince. I am happy really. I love you Suho." And I kissed her. We made love that night again. "Let's get intoxicated by each other and fall asleep love." She said and buried her head on my chest.

"Yes." I answered with that we fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, I saw Ye Eun staring outside. "You awake?" I asked she nodded.

"Isn't the snow beautiful?" She asked and sat on the bed. I hugged her. I nodded. "Everything is so dreamy. Aahhhh" she yelled. "Let's get ready. We have our work come one." She pulled me up.

I dropped her at her own studio. It was named. Make it count.

And with that we were spending our days happily, loving each other, spending time with our friends and family more importantly with each other. This was our story. Our Beautiful story.

(So Suho's view has ended. Next will be Ye Eun's view. That will be last chapter. Hope you will enjoy)