16.Dreams Come True

Suho was sitting in his car. Ye Eun waved a bye to him. Suho nodded and left her house. Ye Eun turned looking at her parents feeling guilty for not telling them.

"Mom-Dad I m sorry for not telling you before." She said hugging them.

"It's okay Ye Eunah. Next time just tell us. Okay. If their is any problem share with us." Her Mom said.

"We don't want our Daughter to suffer alone okay." Her dad said.

"Yes" she said and they went inside.

After having changing her clothes, Ye Eun was just going to sleep but thought of calling him. She was hesitant but listened to her heart and dialed his number. He picked up the call.

"Hello Suho!"

"Do you miss me this much. We just met one hour ago haha." He teased.

"Okay bye. I am hanging up."

"Wait wait I miss you too. I was going to call you just now. And it's good to hear that you miss me." He said.

She smiled and leaned on her window. "How will King react if he know about us?"

"I don't but he will not accept us that easily but I have my Mom card. I will use it." He said sitting on Palace's rooftop.

"Haha Suho you know what?"

"No tell me"

"If he doesn't accept us till the end just marry some Royal girl."

"No then I will not marry anyone. It should be Lee Ye Eun or no one." He said. She chuckled.

"Prince I heard you were engaged with some Princess before. You didn't told me." She said

"Aaah you are talking about Geum hui. She was two no three timer."

"Means"

"When I was engaged to her. She was having affair not with one but two to three. One was my friend." He laughed "Thank God King call off that marriage."

"If he didn't then you would be still engaged to her."

"Then I would have call off" she blushed.

With that they continued talking for few minutes.

"I will hang up now. It's late. Go sleep you must be tired." She said in sleepy tone.

"Yes. You too sleep 'jalja'." He said.

"Saranghae" she said

"Saranghae Ye Eun" he said and she immediately cut the call.

'aaaaaaa I m going crazy now.' she yelled and drifted to sleep.

Next day was just like any other for Ye Eun and Suho but their morning call made the day better.

"Good morning" she said going to company.

"Morning Ye Eun." He said sitting in his office selecting some designs. "Are you going to work?" She hummed. "Go safely"

"I am not kid" she said sitting in bus.

"You are!" He chuckled.

"Shut up! What are you doing?"

"Nothing just selecting designs. Listen I will call you later. I am going to call Yixing."

"Okay bye."

"Eat your lunch okay. And go safely text me once you reach their." He said in concern.

"Okay my prince bye." She hung the call and started looking outside the window. She got a text from Park Chanyeol.

Mr.Park.
Are you free? Let's
have lunch at your
company.

Are you coming today?

Yes!

Okay! So let's have lunch.

Okay.

'why does he want to meet me so bad' she thought. After arriving she started doing her work.

On other side Suho was talking with Yixing. Yixing was sending him some designs which were designed by someone.

"Do you like this designs, like are they nice?" Yixing said.

"They are totally elegant Yixing. Who designed them?" Suho asked

"A someone." He said grinning.

"Who is that someone? That person is eligible to be Royal designer." Suho said scrolling.

"I know but that person just hate Royals." Yixing said pouting.

"Is that someone a girl. And you are in love or what?" Suho said wriggling his eyebrows.

"No I am not in love. I just think that she is eligible. But she is wasting time." Yixing sighed. "I will hang up now and try talking to her."

"Okay. You can tell me I can contact her." Suho said.

"Okay thanks bro." Yixing said hung the call.

Ye Eun just finished her work and it was lunch time. She was on her way with Miss Yoon but someone just came in front and leaned to her level.

"Did you forget our lunch appointment Miss Ye Eun?" Chanyeol asked showing his dimple.

"Uh - no I didn't forget!" She chuckled nervously. They went towards the table. Miss Yoon excused herself and let them sit together.

"So I wanted to ask you something." Chanyeol asked eating his noodles.

"Go on Mr.Park!" Ye Eun asked.

"So uh-you know uh-----"

"Mr. Park I have a boyfriend." She said and he choked on his noodles.

"Nice, but I wanted to ask something different." He said awkwardly smiling.

"Uh Sorry go on." She said avoiding his eyes.

"So I heard you went to palace." She nodded. "So did you meet King and Queen." She nodded again. "Okay. Are you close with any of the Prince?" He asked.

"Uhm why do you ask that Mr. Park?" She asked.

"Miss Lee can you please help me out please?" He asked clasping his hand.

"What help Mr.Park?"

"Can you help me meet one the Prince please it's important for me?" He said almost pleading.

"Why?"

"Please Ye Eun I will tell you later but it's important." She nodded.

"I will try Mr.Park." she assured him with a smile. He replied with a cute smile.

"I will leave now. Please try Miss Lee." She nodded and he left.

After working for several hours Ye Eun and Suho were free. Ye Eun was on her way home. Suho was strolling in the palace. He face timed her.

She sat on her bed. "Hie!" She smiled.

"Ye Eun ah do you remember the dress I showed you when you were in my office." She nodded.

"It was really beautiful."

"It's my wish to see you in that dress."

Her face dropped. "But you told it was for special one."

He nodded, "and you are that Ye Eun ah. I just reserved it for you my love." He smiled. She blushed.

"Aww you are blushing."

"Shut up, It's hot here." He just chuckled.

"Oh how I wished I can hug you." He pouted. She just laughed.

"We will meet soon Prince."