5.Blooming Day

It was lunch time everyone was gathered near the lunch table with their own respectable groups. King was sitting on his respectable chair. Queen and Prince JongIn was sitting beside each other while Prince Suho sat opposite them.

Queen was talking with King about Suho's marriage. Suho was upset but can't tell anything about his fiance until he has some solid evidence about her affairs. Princess Geum Hui was the one engaged to him but she was a real bitch she has too much affairs two of them were Suho's friend.

On other side the photography team were having a peaceful lunch. "So how's everyone enjoying the palace life you know right we are going back in 2 days." Miss Yoon announced. "Are we really leaving i m enjoying it they have delicious food so comfy bed can't we stay for a week." Mr.Ahn complained. Ye Eun laughed stealing glances of Prince Suho. "Jin young you have to work here not rest." Mr Choi said drinking the sweet thing which was palace's speciality.

After lunch everyone went to their specific rooms. Ye Eun was busy checking the photos selecting the best one. There was a knock on her door. "Coming uh Prince what are you doing here?!". She asked Suho.

"I was bored care to take a walk with this Prince." With that he extended his hand. She blushed and placed her hand on his. They walked and talked about a lot of things. Her phone buzzed it was her mom's call. "Hello mom how are you i m sorry I couldn't call you." She smiled her mom was just worried she talked for few minutes. Prince got the time to stare at her for good few minutes until she came back.

"Are you close with your mom." She nodded her head. "It's just me mom and dad it feels good." She smiled imagining her home. "Uh Prince i m leaving after 2 days." Suho's face saddened. Ye Eun was first girl who treated him like a friend.

He used to meet up many girls just because of stupid blind dates. They all used to treat him like a prince. So he used to get very irritate.

"Prince Suho don't you get bored in palace."

"No I don't mostly stay here." She nodded. "Ye Eun tell me about yourself I just know you are a photographer." He said looking at her.

"You never asked though why should I tell you?" She narrowed her eyes. He chuckled.

"Oh sorry." He scratched his neck.

"Okay so here we go. You know my name, my profession, so what more do you wanna know." She said sitting near down in a shade of tree. He followed.

"So tell me the things you like, dislike, your hobbies, things you don't like to do."

"Uhm okay I like sausages, Sandwich, scrambled eggs, soju, swimming, skating, summer see i like all things starting with 'S' haha." 'suho' too she thought and smiled. He chuckled and ruffled her hairs.

"Okay so things I dislike is, firstly i love all foods so their is no dislike for it. Then I hate studying, rainy days, and walking without music and i really hate insects." She made a disgusted face.

"You know right i love to click pictures and other than that i can do makeup on others." She showed him pictures of makeup that she did on some of her friends.

"Ye Eun give me your number I will call you. and lets meet sometimes." She was confused thinking to give the number or not. Seeing his bunny face she agreed.

"In Evening Prince Jongdae my brother and his Wife Princess Eun ho are coming. They are coming after long time so decorations will be pretty in evening. wear something beautiful and lets take a picture or else wait." He ran towards his office selecting a particular dress for her. Dress was of pastel blue colour it was not too short not too long just perfect.

He gave her the dress and said, "Wear this i will be looking forward to it." He winked at her and left her their. She stared at the dress it was awesome just like the designer. In evening she wore the dress and applied a little makeup.

Her team complimented her. She was looking nice. She saw Suho and was making her way towards him just then Prince Kim Jongdae arrived with his wife they were holding hands. Everyone started taking photos.

Suho came beside her and whispered, "You really look like an Angel princess". She blushed slapping his hand.

"You look handsome too Prince." She whispered lightly. Suho blushed. It was first time she was complimenting him.

"That's Kim JongDae he mainly stays in China with Princess Eunho. He really is kind and friendly." She nodded her head hearing Suho's words.

"They look cool together." She told Suho.

"I know Ye Eun but it's all fake." His smile vanished.