•{ Chapter 1 }•

Light covered up the place as the battle between Kanto Manji Gang and Tokyo Manji Gang already started

Light covered up the place as the battle between Kanto Manji Gang and Tokyo Manji Gang already started. It's taken an hour for Takemichi to reach Mikey after struggling to face Kakucho. Both Mikey's dull and empty eyes and Takemichi's determined eyes are facing each other as they keep looking at each other.

"Mikey-kun...."

"How long you're going to keep this up, Takemicchi?", asked Mikey in a cold and emotionless voice of him. His eyes look tired, almost look like the Bonten version of him that Takemichi meets before time leaping back.

"Until I finally could save you, Mikey-kun!", hearing that from Takemichi almost makes Mikey annoyed. Save him? How? He has no one that can save him from the deepest of his darkness. Is there really someone who could pull him out from there? No- there's no one. Takemichi just talked some bullshit about saving him, that's what the blonde boy thought was.

"You really don't know when to stop, isn't Takemicchi.", said Mikey as he stares coldly and deeply into Takemichi eyes, as he stares at his soul which makes the boy feels lil bit chills.

"I'm just holding the promise that I make with Baji-kun, Emma-chan, and Draken-kun, to look after you, Mikey-kun!!", said Takemichi seriously as he mentioned those people that already left them, making Mikey frown as he don't like Takemichi mentioned about them, not because Mikey hates them but the facts that he missed them so much after leaving him one by one.

"Let's just finish this all.", said Mikey as he ready his stand to fight the boy. Seeing Mikey in the position to fight, makes Takemichi also in ready to face him as well.

At the moment both of them are about to start the final fight, suddenly out of nowhere, a big magic circle appears under their feet. Not only around Takemichi and Mikey but it's covered all the place of their fight which caught everyone to stop fighting and surprised by the sudden magic circle.

"Huh?! What is this?!"

"What the fuck is happening here?!"

"The fuck is this light under our feet?!"

Murmuring could be heard by both sides of the gang as they shock by the magic circle that appears during their battle. Then the light becomes more brighter as they are about to run out of the magic circle but it's too late. The light covered them all as they couldn't even see anything and in flash, things just going faster than they thought.

The light then disappeared and everyone's faces are plastered with confusion. Both gangs look at each other as they thought of what just happened just now when they realize something strange. The top members of both gangs are not with them. They all disappeared and left only normal members at the scene. The question is now, where have they all disappeared to?

.

.

.