•{ Chapter 2 }•

As they all are walking around the neighborhood after getting out of the unfamiliar backyard, they'll be confused about the places, the signs of name each family at each house are obviously is Japan, but the neighborhood looks so unfamiliar to them. Where are they? Tokyo? Hokkaido? Miyagi? Yokohama? They don't know where are they right now.

Hours and hours already passed and the night skies seem slowly changed with sunrise. All of them don't know what they should do anymore and....

"It is just me or are we back to the same house that we appear in their backyard?", asked Rindou and they all looked at each other before looking at the house.

"Yes.", his brother, Ran answered him.

"This place is so unfamiliar to us to call Japan? Are we even in our country?", asked Kokonoi which he looks around the unfamiliar neighborhood. The house already looked different from their place with those round and sphere-looking rooftops? (If you watch Dragon Ball then you know how the looks of the house in that anime😬✨) Of course, there are some of the houses like normal as they used to see but the round and hemisphere one caught their attention more.

Even the house that they appear in the backyard is also one of the hemisphere houses, maybe because of the night that they didn't realize how the house is hemisphere looking one.

"We don't have any choice, isn't it? I mean, we appear at the backyard of this house, so maybe we can back whatever again from here?", said Benkei unsurely but his words have some point which they all agreed with his statement.

"Like having those weird lights appear again?", Madarame interrupted with a weird confused face.

"I say that a magic circle like in some manga. Transport us to whatever world I don't know.", said Chifuyu.

"This is not some isekai bullshitting story.", said Mochi as he thinks what Chifuyu says is such nonsense. Chifuyu lil a bit annoyed by that but he just let it slide since he doesn't want to start some fight in the middle of problems.

Takemichi doesn't know what should he do, the situation is also not on his side since he can assume that he isn't in the future since the future is nothing like this. He can't say that they are all in the past as well since the place looks so modern. Mikey who silently from the beginning still didn't open his mouth as he just listened to their conversation.

Mikey looks around, yup it's really so unfamiliar to him. He then looks at the house that they appear in the backyard for so long until he realizes that the house door suddenly opens. A figure of a girl around their age, wearing a high school uniform with blonde hair and oceanic eyes walked out of the house. Both Mikey's eyes and the girl's eyes meet each other which makes the girl flinch and look so pale just looking at Mikey.

Mikey is confused. Why does she look so scared? Does his face that terrifying to look at? He didn't even make any expression and just with his usually stoic face.

"Hey.", Mikey calls which makes the girl startled and at the same time caught the others' attention. "Do you know where are we?", Mikey asked with a cold and deep voice together with his face that showed no emotion.

The girl looks so pale and at the same time, she looks confused when Mikey asked her that kind of question. Mikey is impatient as the girl seems don't answer him as he is about to snap out but luckily Mitsuya realizes that and stopped Mikey before he scares the girl even more. Mikey just frowned annoyedly as he just let Mitsuya handle everything and gladly the lilac boy do it for the sake of them all going back to their world? They are still confused if they are really in other worlds like in the manga and they decided to think like that first, yeah, let's just play along with this isekai bullshits first.