•{ Chapter 14 }•

Sounds very nice and feels warm all over R. Takemichi's body. He feels like he has been sleeping in an endless world. Warm and quiet as he finally could rest after tiring of changing the past, saving his friends and his loved ones. However...

"Partner!!!", he finally opened his eyes and ended up looking at the familiar guy with emerald green eyes and black hair that looked at him with worried. He scanned the surroundings which he and R. Chifuyu are in the middle of the street at the neighborhood, a familiar neighborhood.

"Chi...fuyu?"

"Yea?", asked the guy as he looks at R. Takemichi in confusion. Then, tears suddenly ran out of the guy's eyes which confused R. Chifuyu even more. "Wait- why are you suddenly crying?", he asked the guy panicky.

"Chifuyu...I'm....I'm back...!", said R. Takemichi with a smile on his face while still sobbing from the tears running out of his eyes. It takes a few moments for R. Chifuyu to understand the situation until he finally caught up on what the guy means.

"Damn it, partner! You're back?!!", R. Chifuyu asked excitedly as he grabbed both the male's shoulders.

"Chifuyu...how everyone? Are they all doing fine? Nothing wrong happen, right?!!", asked R. Takemichi while sweeping his tears, curious about how everyone been doing in the future, did he manages to change the past and save everyone?

R. Chifuyu smiled at R. Takemichi as he patted the guy's shoulder gently and said...

"Yeah, partner. Everyone is doing fine! Nothing bad happened at all, rest assured!", said R. Chifuyu with a bright smile on his face, getting R. Takemichi more emotional as he is happy that he finally....finally able to create a future with everyone all alive in the future.

"Now! Since we're here, how about a welcome back party for you, partner?! Let's call Baji-san, Kazutora, and Draken!!", said R. Chifuyu excitedly as he dragged his best friend. It's just for a moment...but R. Takemichi is very happy. To think he would ever feel like that once, both he and R. Chifuyu walked away together, passing all houses there...even one abandoned house.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

The night is very calming around the neighborhood as they all, all the former Toman members all gatherings at Draken's place with R

The night is very calming around the neighborhood as they all, all the former Toman members all gatherings at Draken's place with R. Emma who needs to prepare a lot of food that night since they all suddenly decided to make a party. With the help of Hina, Yuzuha, Kyoko, and Senju, they finally managed to prepare the food in no time.

"It's just so sudden that you guys decide to make a party tonight. Is there something good happening today?", asked R. Hanma with a drink in his hand as he asked with his usual amusing smile. Not just R. Hanma, the rest also wondering why R. Draken, R. Baji, R. Chifuyu, and R. Kazutora insisted on having a party tonight.

"Nothing much... It's wrong to have a group gathering like this? Sometimes just take a small break from company work, would yar.", said R. Kazutora, also with an amusing smile towards R. Hanma.