•{ Chapter 9 }•

Before the 3 Mikeys meet each other:-

2 hours already passed after school is over and R. Mikey is now at the convenience stores where R. Izana and R. Seiyu work at. He is sitting there at the table as he looks all gloomy with an expressionless expression all over his face. It's had been like that for the whole day at the school and none of them know how to cheer up the blonde president. Not even R. Draken, R. Mitsuya, R. Kazutora, R. Baji, and R. Sanzu could do anything to cheer up him.

In the end, they just let the guy alone for some space and let the other family members of him handle him which is R. Izana. And that is how he is at the convenience store right now. R. Izana placed the drinks on the table which catch lil bit of attention of R. Mikey as he looks at the drinks. He then sits beside him as he also drinking his drinks and glances at the blonde hair guy who has darkened expression on his face.

"Still can't reach them?", asked R. Izana which R. Mikey shook his head as the answer to his question. Can't blame Mikey since he really doesn't know about it as well as him too. It just happened without them realizing it, just 2 days ago they were with them and yesterday, they suddenly disappeared without leaving any sign.

It's just weird. No contact from kidnappers if they're been kidnapped for 2 days already passed. They just don't sure if they really got kidnapped so that's why they decided to wait after the school today, and there is still no sign of them. They're decided to make reports with the cops.

"Let's make a report. I can't hold this anymore. It's not like aniki or Haru at all if they just want to joke around like this. So, there's something that might happen to them.", said R. Izana as he decides to make a report disappearance of the siblings. Hearing that, Mikey also agrees with his brother, he can't hold anymore. It's just worried him even more if he can't meet them. Lil bit R. Mikey is hoping that the siblings are just here in his world instead of going back to their original world.

"You don't have any work right now?", asked R. Mikey to R. Izana. The white hair guy then shook his head as the answer. "Let's go together then, Izana.", said R. Mikey and the guy smiled and agreed to go with him to the police station.

Then, the two of them walked together to the police station, even already informed the rest of them in the group chat that they decided to make a report about the disappearance of the siblings and they all agreed with the decision with doubts.

As R. Izana and R. Mikey were on their way to the police station, they didn't even talk much but that was only until R. Izana suddenly got a call from someone.

"Ran calls me.", said R. Izana.

"Take your time.", said R. Mikey as he lets his brother takes his time to talk with his friend while he will be waiting for him not so far from him. The blonde hair guy stares at his brother who is on his phone, wondering what is they're talking about but his interest cut off when his black dull eyes on someone not far from him.

His eyes widened with hope and happiness as soon as he sees the familiar blonde hair girl in front of him, he was about to cry but that was until he realizes an unknown guy is bothering her. His bloodshed increased just seeing his girlfriend that seem to whimper in pain the strong grips on both of her arms.

"That fucking motherfucker...", Mikey didn't even care to glance at R. Izana back, well even if he did, the guy isn't behind him anymore the moment he was transported to another world. R. Mikey still didn't realize yet how everything is changing around him and the only thing he sees is a fucker that hurt his girlfriend.

BAAM!!!

He runs towards them at full speed as he jumps and direct kicks towards the blonde hair guy's head which bothers R. Haru but the guy managed to block his kick. R. Mikey immediately pulled R. Haru in his arms as he protected her from whoever the person is in front of him while death glared at him.