•{ Chapter 7 }•

The footsteps could be heard as he walked in the school corridor towards his classroom. R. Mikey stopped by class 2-1 and of course, R. Haru was still not there at her table, what does he expect? It feels weird to him, staring at his girlfriend's desk that no one even sitting there, would one day he forgets who is sitting there?

"Mikey.", called someone as he turns to look at R. Senju and R. Kyoko who look at him with eyes full of worried. "I....can't contact Sei at all yesterday....", said R. Senju looking all concerned and sad. "They're not even at home?", R. Senju asked and only received no answer from R. Mikey who looks sad and worried all over his face. "Should we contact the police?"

"Let's wait after school. If we still can't contact them....then we go make a report at the police station.", said R Mikey with his voice sounding very tired and sad which both R. Senju and R. Kyoko realized that even seeing his expression already enough to say that how the guy is all worried and sad about his girlfriend.

R. Mikey then leave the class as he walked to his class while being looked at by both R. Senju and R. Kyoko.

"Just where are Haru and Seiyu-nii disappeared?", R. Kyoko said while R. Senju have a sad and worried expression on her face as she concerns about her boyfriend's condition.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Meanwhile, in another world, R. Haru is now facing the disciplinary teacher as soon as she arrives at the academy's gate. Well, she did arrive late but was really surprised that the teacher is still at the as he was waiting for her to arrive.

"Now hold both those two buckets and stay stand there for 1 hour.", he said with rattan in his hand as he pointed at the 2 buckets that were filled with water. Haru looks at the buckets and of course, it would be heavy to hold both buckets full of water for 1 hour.

'Does a girl really to do this? Aren't only boys should do this kind of punishment?.', her thoughts as she keeps staring at the buckets.

"Hurry up!!", the teacher said which Haru glanced over at him and realized lil smirked on his face.

"Ah....this was on purpose, huh.... He just getting on me back. But I not even did anything to him, so what his problem with me?', Haru thoughts as she looks at the teacher before she realizes another existence near the academy's gate. It's Yuna and her gang. 'I see....', Haru smirked before taking both buckets and holding them like nothing.

*                       *                        *

"Sensei~ how much time I had now?", asked Haru with a playful voice as she looks at the teacher who staring at her in disbelief. 45 minutes already passed after Haru started to hold both heavy buckets but she didn't even let down both buckets or move from her stands. It looks like she just holding empty buckets. 'Heh- they think that they could defeat me with this kind of lame tricks?.', Haru's mind says as she continues holding the buckets until the time up.

1 hour already passed and R. Haru placed both buckets down as she corrected her arms, feeling numbness over both of her arms but she pay no mind since it was nothing hurtful. R. Haru takes her bag as she walked away in victory after defeating the teacher. She then glanced at Y. Yuna and her gangs who still watching her from the start, flinch at her stares.

"Try more harder, bitches ~", said R. Haru with an amusing smile while showing them her middle finger, making them flustered and very mad at the provocation. And again, she just walked away with victory towards the school building without realizing someone is watching her from the school rooftop. Another blonde hair guy with a dragon tattoo on his left temple went near the guy who had been watching R. Haru from the rooftop.