•{ Chapter 13 }•

Lunchtime comes in another world as R. Haru just enjoying her lunch together with Y. Seiyu. People seem to find it weird and awkward for those siblings to sit together at the same table.

"You sure act as if this is nothing at all.", said Y. Seiyu.

"Got problems with me having lunch with my own older brother?!", asked R. Haru, sounds very sarcastic the way she pronounced the words of older brother to the guy in front of her.

"Just reminding you that I'm not your brother."

"Basically, we're siblings even in. different. world, nissan.", again R. Haru talked very sarcastically with her face showing how annoyed she is. Both of them glared at each other as the imaginary lighting could be seen between their glare. Y. Seiyu could only sigh in the end before changing the topic of conversation as he looks at the girl.

"Anyway, I heard some talk from other students that you have secret conversations with that Sano Manjirou.", said Y. Seiyu.

"Oh- quick to catch into some news, huh? Well, since that guy needs an explanation about what happened yesterday, I don't have a choice other than explaining everything to him, or else he won't stop bothering me for the answer.", explained R. Haru while enjoying her meal with Y. Seiyu seriously hearing about she said.

"So he believes?"

"He sees his others two-self with his own eyes. Do you still expect that he won't believe it?", asked R. Haru.

"Just confirming...."

"Whatever.", she said as she continues eating her meal with Y. Seiyu who secretly staring at her. His mind was actually full of questions about what her world looked like, how she and himself from that world are so different, and what kind of worst thing ever happened in their world. He wanna asked but have no courage to. Well, even if he did ask, isn't like R. Haru gonna tell everything in detail.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Meanwhile, at Y. Haru's house, the boys do nothing for a whole damn day other than watch some drama on television. Even if they want to go out, R. Seiyu won't let any of them passes. No matter what kind of trick they do to go passed the guy, none of it works.

All of them gathered in the living room with a gloomy atmosphere all around them with O. Mikey just staring at them uninterestedly while eating dorayaki with R. Mikey sitting beside him on the couch and enjoying the scene.

"Haihh....How the fuck does he even know that I gonna climb out of the bathroom? I mean- I SHOCKED THE HECK HE BEEN WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE FROM THE BATHROOM WHILE CHEERING FOR ME?!", shouted O. Madarame first to them all as he recalled back the moment he saw R. Seiyu smiling while cheering for him down outside the house.

"Gambare, Madarame-brat! Make sure your fucking ass don't stuck there cause I don't want to handle that!!" - R. Seiyu who is cheering for the guy while Madarame already screaming in irritation.

"We even tried to fool him but almost got killed by him. I mean- WHO THE HELL THROW THE FUCKING KNIFE AT SOMEONE SO CASUALLY?!", shout O. Rindou the second after they all failed to fool the guy.

O. Ran was in charge to attract R. Seiyu to the kitchen until he suddenly grabbed one of the knives and thrown up towards the front door which O. Rindou, and some other Kanto and Toman members end up stunned by the sudden flying knife.

"I'm sorry but where are guys going? I kindly told you to stay put your asses at home, didn't I?" - R. Seiyu said with an innocent smile after throwing the knife while O. Ran was already pale out behind as he didn't expect the guy would do that.