•{ Chapter 12 }•

Both R. Haru and Y. Mikey are staring at each other with other students who are watching them silently and weirdly as how their relationship is already good after those incidents at the birthday party. R. Haru woke up from her seat as she glared down at Y. Mikey who didn't show any reaction.

"Rooftop. Both of us.", said R. Haru coldly as she walked out of the classroom with Y. Mikey obediently following her from behind. As soon as they arrived at the rooftop, Y. Mikey won't miss any time as he asked her straight to the topic.

"Who are they?"

"You?"

"What? I asked who are they? Those 2 guys who look exactly like me. Like a copy version of me.", said Y. Mikey which makes R. Haru roll her eyes annoyedly.

"I said they are 'you'.", said R. Haru again, only to receive a confused face from Y. Mikey. "My gosh...", R. Haru only can facepalm her forehead at the sight, looking at the guy who is still clueless.

"Listen here...", said R. Haru as she caught the guy's attention on her. R. Haru take a breath at first before she started to explain everything to the guy.

Starting from how they're him from another world, explained how both sides of them ended up in this world and don't know how to get back yet. Saying that they all will be staying at Y. Haru's house for a while. Of course, she didn't explain about the fiction world and reincarnation to him. Y. Mikey seems to show many reactions every time she explains the part, shocked, speechless, weird, blank, confused, and more.

"So...you're Haruchin from another world?", asked Y. Mikey still feeling weird about the situation.

"Yeah, wait- so you actually called me Haruchin as well?", asked R. Haru who catch up with the nickname which makes Y. Mikey realizes that he accidentally called her by the nickname when he used to call Y. Haru by her name.

"No, you're just hearing wrong."

"Bro- I'm not deaf.", said R. Haru as she stared at the guy annoyedly, receiving rolling eyes from Y. Mikey. "Whatever.", he said.

"Anyhow...", said Haru again as she walked closer to Y. Mikey, getting the guy to flinch lil bit before he realizes that he was at the end of the wall. R. Haru stares at him blankly before she starts to ask the blonde president. "Mind to explain how the fuck you're cheating on this world of mine?", the question shocked the shit out of Y. Mikey, hearing it from R. Haru herself feels weird even though she isn't Y. Haru. They're still the same girl even from another world.

"It's none of yours concerned.", said Y. Mikey, trying to avoid eye contact with R. Haru. The girl stares blankly at him, from the hair to the toes, observing him nonstop before she backward lil bit.

"Can I punch you?"

"What-"

WRACK!!!

Before Y. Mikey could finish talking, a sudden punch landed on Y. Mikey's face, making the guy confused and dumbfounded for a moment as he tried to process what happened just now.

"Did you just-"

"My boyfriend asked me to punch you if I happen to meet you. Well, since he can't beat the shit out of you himself because we need to avoid any trouble.", said R. Haru casually as she smiled innocently at Y. Mikey who was still dumbfounded by the punch. It's hurt if he has to be honest.

R. Haru then grabbed Y. Mikey's collar, making the guy flinch lil bit as Haru stares down blankly at him. Y. Mikey swear, he feels weird out about the situation even though he knows that the girl in front of him isn't Y. Haru, it just looks weird when both of them have different personalities. Even from a different world, their personality is at least lil bit similar but R. Haru showed no similarities to Y. Haru. Can't blame the boy, he just doesn't know that the actual Kazuki Haru is already dead in their world, and now is someone else is possessing the body.