彡𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘤彡 | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

.

..

...

..

.

|Reconstruction Arc|

.

..

...

..

.

•⊰ ⇛ ⊱• - •⊰ ✥ ⊱• - •⊰ ⇚ ⊱•

In a location currently unknown in a cave far from where the third lower kizuki was killed, a different demon looked infuriated as a calm and collected figure walked towards the cave, his features glimmering in the moonlight.

"It's true, our third lower moon has passed on,"

A man appeared out of the shadows with a single pink eye staring at the figure in front of him. The pink-eyed man was severely disfigured as his multiple arms slumped on the floor and his skin seemed more like goop than anything else.

"YUSHIRO! IT MUST BE HIM, THE DAMNED INSECT." he shouted, coughing and shaking afterwards, his body currently in a weakened state. The messenger in front of the shaking demon, kneeled immediately, his head bowing.

"There were no other demons in the area sir, there was some talk of people carrying the swords of old. None have come back alive that have encountered them is what I've heard."

The deformed demon paused as he thought, "it's impossible, their bloodlines are too weak to be passed on."

"That may be so, but they've been trained enough for demons like Shiore to be outmatched."

The deformed man's eye twitched, "Shiore couldn't be outmatched by weakly trained children. She controlled the whole city, and she had a decoy to remain alive, whoever killed her was well trained in the breathing technique." 

The messenger was silent as he waited for the deformed one to speak. He turned to him, smiling almost kindly. "I haven't had time to thank you for saying the curse, otherwise my bloodline would've been dead!"

The messenger bowed, not saying a word.

"Now I have a request,"

His kind complexion, turned cold within seconds, "find the swordsmen and send me their location, and they will be taken care of."

"Oh we know where they are, they're at the demon slayer headquarters."

The pink eyed demon froze as he creepily turned his neck facing the messenger.

"The demon slayers were disbanded years ago, you said."

"They were-"

"You lied to me!?"

"No, sir, a family has been recruiting old bloodlines, Kocho, Rengoku, Iguro, and Tomioka were the few names I could catch,"

The deformed demon scrunched his eyebrows, but didn't seem at all scared.

"I see."

"Should we kill them?"

The deformed demon laughed, "no, weaken them yes, but we won't kill them-" his voice trailed off as the messenger nodded.

"Understood, I will get the message out." he rose as he faced the deformed demon about to retreat back into the cave.

.

.

"We also caught news of something else sir, from the demons, there's been a weird wisteria smell as they describe it, but it's not the wisteria trees."

.

.

The deformed pink eyed demon's eyebrows narrowed together in an angle as veins began to pop out from beneath the goopy skin. He waited for the messenger to continue.

"Also there have been reported illusions demons have claimed to see as well."

Anger instantly boiled on the deformed demon's face, as his eyes narrowed on the messenger.

"Did they happen to catch their name?"

"A human by the name of Tamayo, they told me."

The man grabbed one of the sides of the cave as the rock crumbled like cake beneath his hand. As in a flash of light, a needle-like appendage reached out piercing the messenger in the arm.

"I didn't want to do this until I healed more, but priorities are priorities." the deformed demon spoke, as the messenger shifted. Appendages of bones appearing from his back and horns growing from his head while he doubled over in pain. The deformed man grabbed the messenger's contorted face making him stare directly at him.

"Find her, that Tamayo, and bring her alive to me..."

.

..

...

..

.

ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ

|Reconstruction Arc|