⚰️ Special Episode 👻

.

【Little Interruption】

.

EDø: Hello! After about a year of leaving this little treasure out to dust, I made it my october mission to get some of it posted. Despite my college antics. So what better fun to have some halloween spirit with our beloved characters!!

EDø: This has been super fun to write, and gives our growing demonslayers a little break as instead of fighting demons, they get to experience halloween treats!

.

And maybe some tricks. . .we'll have to see

.

Enjoy!

.

【🎃Halloween Special🎃】

.

"Besties, I feel like I'm a cube," Nariko commented, somehow fitting into her plastic yellow prism piece that modeled a slice of cheese. She tried to turn around, but found that a ginormous plastic piece, half her size, would have some spatial awareness issues with it.  "And I have no rotary motion"

Ayame chuckled witnessing Nariko struggle to walk about, and nearly trip over other costumes. "You did choose to be a piece of cheese bestie."

"And I don't regret it" Nariko beamed, attempting to put her hands on her hips. "yet..." Kasumi murmured, as she helped Himari with her hair.

Nariko waddled toward the mirror, showing off her triangle block of cheese she was wearing over black leggings and a long sleeve. Her hair was let down for this occasion, showing her natural, curly, golden-brown weave.

"Cheese man better be proud of me for this." Nariko seemed pleased, as for fun she did a half twirl that was more like a waddle.

Then did the f-boy lip bite in front of the mirror, unaware of the comedic potential growing in the room.

"Someone cut the cheese," Renai commented cheekily, popping her head into the makeup room after changing into her costume. She was wearing pretty coral eyeshadow with elegant gemstones lining the corners of her eyes. Her hair was in a high, slicked-back braided bun to match the pink and white cheer uniform that read '𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼!'.

"Maybe after trick or treating, because one word and Soma will come at her with a knife." Himari advised as she smeared fake blood from the corner of her lip to her cheekbone.

"Damn, you're really going for it," Nariko said, waddling over to Himari and poking her face.

"Ow, don't do that lady. I'm gonna mess up and get blood on you." Himari shooed Nariko away from her as the thunder slayer looked for her next victim to antagonize.

She glanced over to see Yumie carefully drawing her eyeliner, and Nariko's eyes seemed to light up with opportunity. She slowly crept up to her and noticed Yumie's cane and steampunk hat laying carefully on the counter.

"Disturb me while I'm doing my eyes and I'll f*cking poke your eye out. Eye for an eye." Yumie's serpent-like eyes snapped onto Nariko before she could even try to mess with her.

Nariko, defeated and puzzled, backed off from the serpent slayer. Mostly to keep her eyes though.

"Note taken Miss Ringleader."