Chapter 26

.

| Blood Flower Arc |

.

"Did you get her?" A cold voice spoke.

.

While a red portal closed behind a white haired demon with an unconscious Ayame in his hands. The winged demon ruffled its wings as black feathers shone eerily in the orange light of the room.

"I did,"

A man in a green robe with silver designs embroidered around it turned to face the white haired demon. He had a weird symbol of a cloud painted on his head that began to glow with an Erie white.

"What about the demon slayer girl?" the white haired demon asked as the demon in the robe scowled.

"The traitor came, he forced me to leave, his art is stronger than it used to be."

The white haired demon pondered for a second as he ran his hand through his hair.

"They might have a lead. . ."

"If they do, they don't stand a chance, they're still weak, ⅔ of them are severely injured as well." the cloaked demon commented as he hovered his hand over Ayame's head, a symbol of a swirling cloud illuminated as he closed his eyes. A pained look flashed across Ayame's face, as the demon opened his eyes flicking towards the angel demon.

"That's the last of the Tamayo descendants, the master has taken out the rest." he affirmed. The angel demon grinned an evil look in his eyes, as he pondered glancing at Ayame's delicate unconscious form.

"What should we do with her now?"

The demon in the green robe, questioned as a smirk grew on the white haired demon's face. Who knew what he was plotting as he turned his back to the demon in the green robe.

"Master gave us his orders,

.

follow them"

He spoke soullessly, as he left Ayame alone with the green mist beginning to crowd around her head.

.

•⊰ ҉۩҉҉҉ ҉⊱• - •⊰ ҉滅҉҉҉ ҉⊱• - •⊰ ҉۩҉ ҉⊱•

.

Akira walked out to a small pond remembering a time where Ayame and himself would spend time together skipping rocks. Usually in silence, appreciating each other's company after what he'd gone through, losing his only family, or so he thought.

"Damn it!" he cursed, skipping a rock on the pond.

.

'It can't be possible

.

Ame is way too strong to let herself be captured.

.

He sat back on the grass staring angrily at the pond swarming with koi that bobbed up at the surface taking gulps of air. Their tails flicked in the water like fans of orange and gold. Ever reminding him of Ayame.

He threw another stone, not having the intention of skipping it as it plopped in the pond with a splash, ripples swaying the lily pads and other pond plants. He felt a twang in his heart in the midst of his anger, thinking about everyone else as they got back.