Chapter 16

|Reconstruction Arc|

Yumie and Renai were stunned, as the corpses advanced towards them with incredible speed.

Renai threw her ribbons out, wrapping the two people in front of her. She then pulled as the two were sliced in half then to pieces while Yumie dashed towards the other two, decapitating one then ducking below the other one. Then stabbed it in the gut, slicing the corpse in half vertically.

"Oh? What is-s this-s? I recognize that haori you carry~"

Suddenly a serpent like demon appeared in front of Yumie, half of its body was in the shape of a snake while the top half was somewhat human. It was adorned in scale like scars. Its eyes were very similar to Yumie and Renai's.

Yumie was caught off guard as she realized a scary realization. She was paralyzed.

'Tf, why can't I move'

"OH How s-splendid to have you in my little puppet s-show, s-serpent descendant."

Renai immediately recognized something was wrong when it began to wrap its serpent tail around Yumie. That of whom was standing much too still for the current situation.

It stared directly at her, its eyes glowing an orange color.

"Love Breathing

.

1st Form

.

Shivers of First Love"

Renai threw her ribbons at the demon as she pulled herself closer. Her ribbons wrapped around the demon's tail as she used the momentum to get closer. She launched out the others as they flew in a whip-like motion, just inches away from the demon's neck.

 She launched out the others as they flew in a whip-like motion, just inches away from the demon's neck

AAaaa AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CHEF'S KISS ART BY EDø

The demon barely dodged it, but lost Yumie and his tail.

Renai pulled Yumie towards her, shielding her from the demon while holding onto her.

'This demon... is refraining from directly attacking,'  Renai thought.

The demon smirked at her as its body coiled around itself, crossing its scaly pale arms, its eyes piercing through the darkness as its horrible voice spoke.

"Oh that was-s a mis-stake Iguro~"

However before Renai could realize it, a blade flashed in front of her face as a lock of her brunette pink highlighted hair floated to the floor. She had barely managed to perceive the attack at all. Literally dodging the unexpected attack by the skin of her teeth.