Chapter  19

|Reconstruction Arc|

"God f*cking damn it!" Yumie cursed as she was barely left unscathed from Nariko's surprise attack.

Pink ribbons flung downward past Yumie as they wrapped around Nariko's wrist and leg, disabling her as she flew into the post.

"Thanks,"

"Don't mention it, but she won't be down for long."

The demon swung out his hands, his 2 eyes bathing in an orange glow. "You think these are the only 2 dolls I have?!"

Both girls watched in horror as a whole army of undead rose from beneath the floorboards, hands with peeling skin pulled themselves out of the ground. Their eye sockets hollowed out and rotting with glowing orange pupils showing their control. They began to advance from all directions towards Renai and Yumie.

They grabbed each other's hands as Nariko freed herself from Renai's ribbons. Sparks of light ignitined the room in a yellow white light as she raced towards them.

'We were too late...'

But Nariko was halted suddenly, as there was a whistling sound in the air and the smell of burning wood.

"Sun Breathing

.

Arrow Technique:

.

8th Form

.

Solar Flare"

A flaming arrow whistled past Yumie and Renai, lighting the room up like a glowing flare as it struck the demon straight in the chest. It was silent for a few seconds until the arrow exploded in a rainbow of warm colors like a supernova, blinding the room and incinerating some of the Lower Moon 6 demon's puppets around it.

"So you're the son of a b*tch I was looking for?"

A female voice spoke powerfully, as Renai turned her head tears welling up in her eyes at the blazing hope that had sparked in front of her as a girl with a golden bow in her hand and green and black checkered quiver strapped to her back. Recognizing Himari as she pulled her bow back with 3 arrows pulled back on her bow, her eyes blazing with the heat of the sun.

The demon smirked, "were you? Ha well, looks like this is more interesting than I thought!"

Himari's eyes narrowed as she pulled the bowline back farther.

"To have this many descendants trying to kill a Lower Moon 6, it's so disappointing! I was expecting more than this!"

Himari let out a dangerous chuckle as she flipped her hair back revealing her scar curving from her nose to her eye.

"I'll give you a show, but don't expect to live. I'm a descendant of the Kamado family, wielder of the original of breathing style. You underestimate me."

She released her arrows at a terrifying speed as they had fully held the demon in its place piercing him in the arm, tail and hand. In a flash before any of his puppets could react, she was directly in front of him, an arrow on her between her index and thumb with her eyes narrowed at him.

He only grinned, as his eyes flashed orange, Himari reacted in a flinch as she pulled back her arrow.

"Sun Breathing