彡𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭彡 | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

.

..

...

..

.

| The Descendants Trial |

.

..

.

..

| . ꧁ - ۩ - ꧂ . |

..

.

..

•⊰ 𓇬 ⊱• - •⊰ ᪥ ⊱• - •⊰ 𓇬 ⊱•

"I have returned." a demon landed before a throne like room with old furnishings and pieces of building creaking and smelling of age.

It was dark as a little shift of movement appeared in the darkness, "I assume you leaked the information of the demon slayer's whereabouts."

"I have, both locations have been found."

"Good. It'll be quite enjoyable to watch them fall. The pesky little insects."

"I have also brought as much of the cure as you were looking for, if more is needed I can send Kizuki to extract the girl again-"

"Silence. I have no more use for her, the amount you have will do. Let the rest of the demons have their fun fighting for their share." 

    The demon hummed curiously at that idea, as his angelic black feathered wings ruffled by the growing intensity within the room, as the bag he was carrying was snatched.

    "Quite little hm... Injecting it into demons and transmitting the cure to others may be possible for making more, so this isn't completely useless. I have a cure for the sun."

The demon bowing before the obscured alter lifted its head revealing the blood red irises and long silver white hair it was Zen.

"Shall the Kizuki be summoned?" he asked, and the figure within the darkness silenced, and Zen had his answer.

A second demon appeared from the shadows, her eyes weren't visible as she stepped out, she wore a black kimono with white isometric patterns carefully engraved onto it. She was barefoot as she lifted her pale hand in the dark. It appeared to have been pricked by a needle as a red blood droplet grew at the tip of her finger. The blood droplet fell to the ground, and there was a wave of immense power that filled the room. The walls creaked and began to rotate, until demons began to phase onto a platform that had appeared within the building.

Zen hummed, not surprised by the ecstatic entrance of the woman demon next to him. His wings glowed as a large red portal appeared above a second platform. 6 more demons fell through it and kneeled before the two of them.

"A lot of you are lucky, I've just saved the last few drops of blood for the Kizuki." The voice echoed in the building with waves of power as 7 of the 12 demons stirred and shifted uncomfortably.

.

"Don't disappoint me for picking you."

.

.

.

.

.

"ơɧɬɬlɛ ɖɛɱơŋ ʂყɛʂ...ɧơ ıɬıʄųl ıɬ ıʂ ɬơ ʂɛɛ ɬɧąɬ ơų ɖɛąɬɧ ıʂ ŋɛąıŋɠ~"

.

.

.

| The Descendants Trial |

.

.

.

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Arᴄ ᴏғ:

.

" 𝒮𝐼𝐸𝒢𝐸 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒮𝒫𝐼𝒩𝒟𝐿𝐸𝒮 "

.

ᗷEGIN...

.

•⊰ 𓇬 ⊱• - •⊰ ᪥ ⊱• - •⊰ 𓇬 ⊱•

.

.