Chapter 8

Kristyn's POV

It was the day that I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified going out since this is the only surgery that I've ever had in my entire life but I know Niall will do a great job and he wouldn't hurt me on purpose. I finished getting ready and threw something comfy on and headed out the door to Niall's clinic.

Niall's POV

I was finishing up some patients when I noticed the time and it was almost time for Kristyn to come get her wisdom teeth taken out. I finished getting everything set up and went to my office and waited for Kristyn to get here. She got here a few minutes later and I went out to greet her I went to grab her from the waiting room and after we were behind the door I gave her a hug and a kiss. " You ready babe?" "No. I'm scared this is the only surgery that I've ever had in my life." "Princess, you have nothing to worry about! I do this procedure at least 10 times a day." Kristyn just nodded her head and I brought her to her favorite exam room that she designed when I opened the office. I have her sit in the chair and I leaned her back and put a bib around her neck. I grab the IV needle and I hold it in my hand. "Ok babe I'm just gonna stick the IV needle into your hand you will feel a small pinch but it will be over in a few seconds." I told Kristyn and she just looked at me with nervous eyes but nodded I gently took her hand and found a vein and stuck the IV needle into her hand she whimpered but it only lasted a few seconds. I put the sleeping medicine in and waited for her to fall asleep. We talked until she started to get sleepy and when she was out I started the procedure.

Kristyn's POV

After Niall put the IV needle and sleeping medicine in we talked for a little bit then I was out.

-After procedure-

I woke up a little while after and I noticed that I had gauze in my mouth I saw Niall cleaning up but he didn't realize I was awake yet. It took him a few minutes to realize that I woke up and he asked me if I wanted to go home. I nodded 'yes' and Niall helped me up and helped me out to the car he got me in the car and he went to lock up the office and came back and started driving us home. When we got home Niall helped me out and brought me inside and up to our bedroom. He got changed into something comfy and got into bed with me. He pulled me close and we cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

-1 week later-

It was a week later and Niall checked to see how my gums were healing from my wisdom teeth surgery. He said they were doing great and we went home and spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies. I really do have the best husband ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I updated this book, TBH I totally forgot about this book until someone asked me to update. I have some good ideas for the next few chapters so hopefully I can get back to writing this book. Thanks for everyone who has voted and read this story I really appreciate it!

-Kristyn