Chapter 5

Kristyn's POV

I switched places with Kenzie so that I could get my cavities filled first so that she could see how Niall does it. Niall put a bib around my neck and asked me to open. He started by putting a gel type thing where the cavities were and telling Kenzie everything he was doing while he was doing it. He let them sit for a few minutes then took them out. He told me to stay open and he brought the needle from back around and put the needle into my mouth. The needle doesn't bother me because i've had a bunch of them in my life time so it doesn't bother me. Niall finished the first needle and went to grab the second needle. He repeated the process with the rest of the needles and then let me get numb. After a few minutes of me getting numb, Niall started on drilling and filling my cavities.

~ After the procedure~

After Niall finished with filling my cavities, he asked Kenzie if she was ready and she said that she needed a few more minutes to soak it in and he let her. He went to get fresh tools and Kenzie and I just talked. Niall came back a few minutes later and just had me switched seats with Kenzie. He put a bib around Kenzie's neck and asked if she was ready. She nodded her head and Niall got started on filling Kenzie's cavities.