Chapter 17

Kristyn's POV 

It was a few days later and Niall and I had our massages and they were wonderful. Today is the day that I'm having my 25 week ultrasound with Liam and I'm still nervous at what the outcome will be. 

Niall's POV 

Kristyn's appointment with Liam is today and she's still very nervous. If Kaylyn is breeched, then we have  to have a c-section which we will schedule for her due date which is our wedding day and my birthday. Liam is getting set-up for us and we're about to find out if Kaylyn is breeched or if Kristyn will be able to have a natural birth.

Liam's POV 

Kristyn's having her 25 week appointment today and I could tell that she has been nervous this entire week. She really doesn't want to have a c-section but it does run in our family since Kristyn and I were c-section babies. I was finishing setting up when Kristyn knocked on the door. I let her in and told her to lay down on the bed and she did. She lifted her shirt up and I put the gel on her stomach and started checking on baby Kaylyn and right away I could tell Kaylyn was breeched. I let Kristyn and Niall look at their baby for a little bit and I got some pictures for them she asked me if she was breeched or not and I told her that she was and Kristyn was disappointed but she knew it was a possibility. I asked her if she wanted to set up her c-section day and she said that she's gonna have her in Ireland in the same hospital that Niall was in. I told her that I can come up to the hospital to do her c-section and she said yes. I looked at my schedule and luckily I was open for September 13th at the hospital she wants to have Kaylyn at so I scheduled her for that day to have the c-section and we went on with the rest of our day.

Kristyn's POV 

When Liam told us that Kaylyn was breeched I was a little upset but I knew that she was going to be breeched because it runs in our family. I'm grateful that Liam will come up to Ireland to do my c-section because he's my brother and I trust him a lot plus he's not making me pay him anything since we're family which is nice so that Niall and I can save more money for our new house and his dental office in Ireland. I really am grateful for my family and my in-laws who have been the best people ever in my life.