Chapter 11

Niall's POV 

Today was the day of the AMA'S and I had closed the office for the day so that I can enjoy this day with Kristyn and not have to work in people's mouths before one of the biggest nights of my life. Kristyn and I were cuddling in bed before she jumped out of bed and to the bathroom to empty out her stomach. I still feel so bad for her and I just want this to be over for her but I know that won't be for a few more weeks. She finished throwing up and got up and brushed her teeth I looked at the time and noticed it was almost time for her to get going, what I didn't tell her was that I set up a day for her to get a massage, get her nails done, get a facial, and ger her hair done before the award show tonight. "Hey princess?" "Yeah?" "I have a surprise for you." "What?" "I set up a few appointments for you." "Babe, really?" "Yes. I know you have been really sick with this pregnancy and you're carrying my kid so I set the day up for you to get a massage, get your nails done, get a facial, and get your hair done all before the AMA'S tonight." "Awwwwwww babe! How did I get so lucky to be with you?" "Thank your brother that's all." 

Kristyn's POV 

I really did get so lucky with the best husband ever! He's been so sweet to me this entire pregnancy and he's been so excited to become a dad I just wish I wasn't so sick so that I could actually spend time with him. I actually had a surprise for him and I booked us a trip to Ireland and London for a few months to see his family and my family and tell them about the baby. He works so hard to support us financially and I just wanted to thank him for working so hard I already have a stand in dentist for his office and I'm gonna tell him after the AMA'S since he will be so happy. Niall sent me out to do all my errands and it was so relaxing I came home and showed Niall everything that I got done and he loved my nails and my hair and everything I told him 'Thank you' and we went to get ready for the award show. I came out in my dress and Niall came out in his suit and we took a mirror selfie and sent it to our families. We got replies of 'You guys are look so gorgeous!' and 'Have the best time.' We left our house and headed to the award show. We took carpet pictures together and then went to find our seats and the director of the show came up to us and he looked frantic "Hey Kristyn, Hey Niall." "Hey! What's going on?" "One of our announcers didn't show up and we don't have anyone to fill in. Would you be willing to do it Kristyn? If not, I can try to find someone else." "No, i'll do it! I would love to!" "You are a life saver! Thank you so much!" "It's not a problem at all!" The award show started and they were about to announce the category that Niall was in and I hopped up and walked on stage with the other announcer. We announced who was in the category and then we announced the winner and Niall ended up being the winner and he came on stage and we hugged but kept the kissing til we were backstage. He gave a speech and in that speech he thanked me for believing in him and his family and the fans then we walked backstage together. We kissed for a moment and then went back to our seats to watch the rest of the award show. After the award show we headed home and it was time for me to give him the surprise. "Hey babe?" "Yeah Princess?" "I have something to give you." "Princess you've already given me everything I could've asked for! You're caring our baby, you gave me the award tonight, etc. What more can you give me?" "You'll like this one for sure though." I pull out an envelope and he opened it, it was tickets to Ireland and London for 6 months to see family, it took him a minute to realize what it was but when he realized it he jumped for joy and gave me a huge hug and spun me around. We also kissed for a few minutes and then headed up to bed I looked in the mirror and I noticed my belly was starting to get bigger and Niall came up behind me and started stroking my belly as well and he leaned down and talked to our baby in my stomach. We finished getting ready for bed and we cuddled for a little while and fell asleep in each others arms it was a pretty great night.