Chapter 19

Kristyn's POV

It's been 5 weeks since Niall and I left the U.K. and came over to Ireland. Niall started his job at the dentist office here and he loves every minute of it. We looked at land for our dream home and we found one we really love and put an offer on it. I've been setting up our room at Niall's parents house for Kaylyn to arrive. Niall's parents have been amazing and so excited to have another grandbaby since Theo has been their only grandkid for a few years now and I'm so lucky to have such great in laws. Maura has been checking in on me and asking me how I'm feeling pretty much everyday and bringing me anything I need. I finished setting up our room so that when we get home from the hospital with Kaylyn we're not scrambling to put things together. Since I finished putting our room together I decided to bring Niall some lunch at  work so I went and got our favorite and brought it to him at work. He was finishing up a patient when I got there so I just sat in his office that they gave him and waited for him to be done.

Niall's POV 

I was working on a patient who needed 20 fillings and it took a while to get them numb because they were afraid of needles so I had to distract them so I could get them numb. I finally got them numb and started working on their fillings. I finally got them done and went to my office and I saw Kristyn sitting at my desk. "What are you doing here babe?" "I came to surprise you and bring you lunch since I finished setting up our room for when Kaylyn comes home." "You're the best I love you." "I love you too babe." Kristyn and I sat and ate our lunch together and this was a good time to tell her that our old dentist back in L.A. came across her file and told me it was time for 6-month cleaning. "Hey babe?" "What's up?" " Our old dentist in L.A. came across your file and he texted me saying that you're due for your 6-month cleaning. Do you want to do it now so that you don't have to it while you're recovering after having Kaylyn?" "Umm sure I guess." "Ok let me go set up a room real quick and I'll come back and get you." "Ok sounds good."

Kristyn's POV 

When Niall told me that it was time for my 6-month cleaning I got scared because I've never seen Niall as a dentist yet. Yes I know what you're thinking and yes I'm married to a dentist but I've always went to our old dentist in L.A. because he's known me since before Niall and I met. I know Niall wouldn't hurt me and I know it's just a cleaning so I just need to calm my nerves and get it over with. Niall came back a few minutes later and told me to follow him. I took my time getting up because my belly is getting bigger and it was getting harder to move around. After I got up I followed Niall to one of the exam rooms and I sat on the dental chair in the middle of the room. Niall put a bib on me and leaned me back. He asked me to open and he started my cleaning and before I knew it he was done and leaned me up. He cleaned up and we went back to his office where we sat and cuddled til his lunch break was over and then I headed back to his parents house. After I got back to his parents house I went to our room and layed down. A few hours later Niall got home and we ate dinner with his family and chilled the rest of the night. I'm so lucky to have him.